EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 301

strangerr:
And I manually opened another one at 1.2876:)))

In case anyone is interested, there is a Sell open on the USDCAD

835828002010.08.18 16:00sell1.00usdcad1.031330.000000.000001.032220.000.000.00-86.22

And I've covered my purchases, the pullback needs to wait it out.

gip:
And I've covered my purchases, the pullback needs to wait it out.
Then it's better to wait out the American session, because it is almost unpredictable and often does some funny things. But, since I am testing a strategy for the Champa, I leave everything as it is.

On the daily chart an upward movement but the preliminary signal is already characterized as a slowing down - consequence in two days the direction should change to a downward movement in a rather strong downtrend...

On Н4 confirms an upward trend till the boundary of the daily channel, which at the moment can be characterized as flat.

At the moment the correctional move to the border of the H1 channel (1.2845) is observed on the H1, or its 15% of the inner zone, from which the move will continue upward to the above-mentioned point.

Going down.

I agree with Noterday's markup. Looking at similar nodal points on the history I think we can expect a decline, a flat and a slow rise. I am not waiting for a flat.

gip:

I agree with Noterday's markup.

The most important thing is that the market agrees, as it does not care about all mark-ups and forecasts.

Let me disagree with Noterday.

Your scheme is already breaking down.

rensbit:

Let me disagree with Noterday.

I am of the same opinion.

Close the buy before it's too late.