EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 251

Here's a thought - the market is not driven by quid, but by quid.

NikT_58:

That's interesting. How many quid does it take to move the market by 1 point?

Has anyone thought about that?

The difference moves maybe more than one lot is enough... and you see a market reversal on all pairs!

Tantrik:
The difference moves maybe more than one lot will suffice... and you see a market reversal on all pairs!

No. What I'm saying is.

Suppose I (specifically me) wanted to move the eurdollar pair by 1 point.

How many quid should I spend is what I'm saying.

NikT_58:

No. What I'm saying is.

How many quid should I spend is my point.

if you think globally it's enough to buy this internet resource or this

If you look for the laws of supply and demand in the forex market, I think you have to look at options, and not the fact that the news won't "outbid" this demand

NikT_58:

No. What I'm saying is.

How many quid I have to spend is what I'm saying.

You can spend it all. A fishing seiner won't swim for one tulka - but when it catches tons of tulka it will catch that one (i.e. you)

Tantrik:
You can spend it all. A fishing seiner won't swim for one tulka - but when it catches tons of tulka it will catch that one (i.e. you)
That's right, I've been wondering how that "seiner" works lately.

NikT_58:
That's right, I've been very curious about how this "seiner" works lately.

It's interesting how it all moves around in real life.

NikT_58:

And it's interesting how it all moves around in reality.

I don't work there... but I can guess that market makers don't pay a lot of money for a point - most likely they don't pay anything at all, they just make a profit.

Hello all!!!

FXlike:

I have not dealt with this pair.... I had a chance to analyze it and i saw .... The Yen has been growing expensive for a long time ... but if you look at the short term (a month or more) it may go up ... I can't say anything about the fundamentals, but the graphs (which I understand) show the following .... the indicator position and price finding on the control lines shows such a possibility .... and the pink line is really serious ...?

I agree that I entered a bit early (entered by first impression like I caught a peak :)))))), but not unhelpfully ... this is the start .... first order on this pair ... I will decide on the situation ....

The macaroni line shows that the yen ( red ) is at the bottom of the descending channel ... and the yen is preparing to go upwards to sell after the dollar ( green ) ?