EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 148

RekkeR:
Gip, is that you microloting in and getting hit by moose or Ms. Galina?

Oh, I see you got another lingering diarrhea, maybe you can trade today. Don't mess with your health.

And where is the picture with the two lines? Forgotten?

No forecast today

:)

EURUSD...classic flat...)) opened a small short ...waiting for the decline...we'll see...

Just a squeezed and prolonged flat is more likely to continue moving. A classic flat, equality of sides, happens relatively briefly.

And today, volumes are also rising. Someone is shifting.

At the beginning it looked like a flag formation, but now I don't believe it, it's taking too long...

In general, if they shoot down, it does not mean that the price will go down at all. If the really big players are moving in, there will be a lot of buy orders from the bottom now.

gip:

Oh, I see you got another lingering diarrhea, maybe you can trade today. Don't mess with your health.

And where is the picture with the two lines? Forgotten?

Hemorrhoids and diarrhoea from eating from a half-litre jar or dry food are the professional ailment of statists, which is the main topic of discussion in their environment.

Is that why you have such a desire by all means to know that you are not alone with this grief?

Get the balls of the annalist - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page147

Of course, if there is no cure, why would you need prescriptions. Prescriptions won't help. Go for a walk. Have some sympathy for your sickness at work, with the same ones.

I didn't start it.

Don't give me recipes, I don't need them :)))) I wasn't going to discuss them with you, I was just being polite :))

Again, you didn't attach a picture of two lines to your message, oh get banned for communicating off-topic :)))

I think the eu has one pull up left anyway, on all variants. Targets are around 1.2750-1.2800