EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 92

Guys, hurry up and look at the terminals! Price just bounced back down!!!

torgus:

Guys, hurry up and look at the terminals! Price just bounced back down!!!

it's too late for you. i've been shorting for a long time now....

I'm not talking about timing. I'm talking about option levels. The bounce was from the accumulation zone.

torgus:
Let's take a closer look. The price is trying to push through these clusters. But so far it cannot.

In your picture. cluster around 1.2640. Although, without any options, it is clear that there is a high from yesterday. 1.2660

But anyway, Crunch's approach is interesting, I would like to see the forecasts more often to evaluate the method and analysis options for the information.

But anyway the approach of the crunch is interesting, I would like to see more forecasts to evaluate the method and variants of analysis of that information.

torgus:
I'm not talking about timing. I'm talking about option levels. The bounce was from the accumulation zone.

i ng...just a niggle... do you have statistics on this indicator accumulated? how often does this happen ? have you done any tests on history...?

Prival:

In your picture. the cluster around 1.2640. Although, without any options, it's clear that yesterday's high is there.

But anyway, crunch's approach is interesting, I would like to see it again.

But all the same, crunch's approach is interesting, I'd like to see his forecasts more often to evaluate the method and options for the analysis of this information.

I would like to ask your opinion, colleague. Is it supposed to be a double top?

Prival:

on your drawing. the accumulation around 1.2640. Although without any options it is clear that there is a high from yesterday.

But anyway, Crunch's approach is interesting, I would like to see the forecasts more often to evaluate the method and analysis options for the information.

But anyway, the approach of the crunch is interesting, I'd like to see his forecasts more often to evaluate the method and the options for analysis of this information.

that's right - it's resistance...+ evening...

see how the Fibo on a pullback works...from 38 bounce...

torgus:
I would like to ask your opinion, colleague. Should it be a double top?

How can I explain it to you. I know what a double top is (I prefer to call it horns, so it's more figurative), but in my analysis, it's not the main thing. One possible analysis is here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1004.

I only look for the euro/dollar in buy, I have previously posted my prediction (reason) why.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page72

Since then 4 figures have already passed, who wants to check it. I think it is not mathematically profitable to go short now, we should look for buy entry points. For example, for tomorrow it is already clear, , if they will sell the level of maximum, buy if confirmed by the indicator, there is a probability that there will be a good entrance from 1.26, one should look in the moment.

At short, we have to look at this

This level is good, if it will get through it will go down, though it has been going down for a month already, but one has to be very careful there (only with small stops).

Prival

Do you get the main signal when it crosses 0? If so, it's a bit late in my opinion...probably overexcited, right away...

There is a classic Wolf on the chart. From the blue field, it's time to buy.