EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 94

Prival:

But the 6 pawed bear. has already had all his paws beaten off. a big buyer is standing there, probably sprinkling the shorts.

So as a memento (to the question of double-triple tops. bottoms)

There's SNB on guard... ;)

Waves are working, waves are working.

5-3-5-3-5 is simply a paradigm, not a rigid scheme. The paradigm itself will not work without clarifying and guiding specific instructions. They are the main thing. These are the Fibs, the Devers, and the wave ratios within the patterns.

I'm just learning. I know I'm not good at predicting wave ending levels. I decided to change tactics and act on the situation - i.e. trend, or rather momentum. Now I put limit orders waiting for the end of the wave much more seldom. And if I do, I place them with small stops. It seems that something is beginning to work.

Waves teach strategic thinking and allow to highlight a few potentially most likely scenarios. I've written before that these scenarios are very often broken down and rejected - far more often than they stay in place. This is the greatest burden of the wavehunter. The paradox is that even with these constant revisions of viewpoints, the experienced wavehunter manages to win more often than he loses.

I gradually switch from shallow TFs to larger ones where waves are more clearly seen. I look at the small ones, but only to clarify an entry.

G team =)

the analogy between the euro and the girl has already been made here. So, the goal of any lavilas/analyst is to find that magic spot, and then the flower buds begin to blossom!

And no one knows where it is! =)

And on the channel we are moving steadily.

But a correction is in sight. ;)

I agree, it's a very strong place, I think we'll get through, the 2nd bar is above 0 on the days

Chester:

G team =)

The analogy between the euro and the girl has already been made here. So, the goal of any lavilas/analyst is to find that magic spot, and then the flower buds begin to blossom!

And no one knows where it is! =)

when comparing euro and girl...didn't even think everyone would like it so much...but they did at first ))))))

at the moment my relationship with this lady looks like this...

the reason for over sitting and refill - the quid is ready to rise...

Sorento

top short on m15 - beautiful...i missed it...

you can see better from afar...

;)

Mathemat:

It works, it makes waves.

5-3-5-3-5 is simply a paradigm, not a rigid scheme. The paradigm itself will not work without clarifying and guiding specific instructions. They are the main thing. These are the Fibs, the Devers, and the wave ratios within the patterns.

I'm just learning. I know I'm not good at predicting wave ending levels. I decided to change tactics and act on the situation - i.e. trend, or rather momentum. Now I put limit orders waiting for the end of the wave much more seldom. And if I do, I place them with small stops. It seems that something is starting to work out.

Waves teach strategic thinking and allow to outline a few potentially most probable scenarios. I've written before that these scenarios are very often broken down and rejected - far more often than they stay in place. This is the greatest burden of the wavehunter. The paradox is that even with these constant revisions of viewpoints, the experienced wavehunter manages to win more often than he loses.

I gradually switch from shallow TFs to larger ones where waves are more clearly seen. I look at small ones, but only to specify an entrance.

I'm really glad it's working out...but it's probably better to train on small timeframes...more noise and more frequent changes in the dynamics... Noterday, by the way, today he predicted upwards move pretty good - ....... I think it's better to change or cancel in time and go with the price on the same foot - than to overstay... but of course it depends on the timeframe and the risks involved...

Positions are closed - good for today...

Mathemat:

It works, it makes waves.

I'm just learning. I know I'm not good at predicting wave end levels. I decided to change tactics and act on the situation - i.e. the trend, or rather the momentum. Now I put limit orders waiting for the end of the wave much more seldom. And if I do, I place them with small stops. It seems that something is starting to work out.

Waves teach strategic thinking and allow to outline a few potentially most probable scenarios. I've written before that these scenarios are very often broken down and rejected - far more often than they stay in place. This is the greatest burden of the wavehunter. The paradox is that even with these constant revisions of viewpoints, the experienced wavehunter manages to win more often than he loses.

I gradually switch from shallow TFs to larger ones where waves are more clearly seen. I look at the small ones, but only to clarify an entry.

It sounds like the diary of a medieval biologist's daughter who voluntarily infected herself with something bad.

tara:
Sounds like the diary of a medieval biologist's daughter who voluntarily infected herself with something bad.

:)