EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 96

Noterday:

We should do it today in principle. But my suspicion is that the diagonal will be finished today or tomorrow and there will be a huge gap to the south on Monday, but that's a guess at the moment...

And this will probably add gasoline to the fire of the fall http://news.mail.ru/economics/4079794/

It's the fifth day of the divert upwards, so only upwards.

the turkeys are turkeys...but important news is news...who will be in the market today be careful on Trichet's comments...

Vizard:

it won't have any effect today...

Read carefully, I didn't mean today. I meant that when the fall starts, the stress tests may accelerate it. I think it's July 23, if I'm not mistaken.

NikT_58:
The fifth day the diver is up, so only up.
You are strange =) There will be no tops, only the fifth wave needs to finish growth and then collapse downwards.

The normal thing for today is to go a bit higher than this morning's high .... and stay there... but the bulls don't seem to be in a hurry... that might be a good thing... if they miss the comments, then we can easily expect a 100-150 point move...

Vizard:

you can easily expect 100-150 pips movements...

Which way? =)

Noterday:
Read it carefully, I don't mean today. I meant that when the fall starts, the stress tests may accelerate it. I think it's July 23, if I'm not mistaken

I didn't see anything useful right away...well, maybe the rumors and the mood will strengthen it a bit, which I doubt.... it's all very shaky out there - starting with how the information will be delivered later...... if the reversal forms normally, then nothing will be necessary... if the reversal forms normally, nothing will be needed... the positive news will be perceived negatively or neutrally and (or) will serve as small corrections... for the first time ever....x... i don't look at such things... 23 or whatever.... there is a calendar of events to look at...but if it is announced today in Trichet's comments - then yes - you can already look in that direction.... that's my point of view....

Noterday:
Which way? =)

it's like asking a perlos...how do i know what he'll say...but i assume he'll be pushing positive...so upwards...

but it's hard to speculate at all... you have to look at the facts....

Theoretically right now we could fall on the Americas if they show super growth. But somehow this option is not transparent. In Europe the funds are in good growth, and it looks like they are going to go up well. I think some kind of stock boom has started. Yenovye bounced back.

gip:

Theoretically right now we could fall on the Americas if they show super growth. But somehow this option is not transparent. In Europe the funds are in good growth, and it looks like they are going to go up well. I think some kind of stock boom has started. The yen bounced back.

I agree the bullish sentiment is strong...