EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 86

Noterday:
At 13:00 MSK, I think there was an important news item.

I don't see anything interesting.

Kiev time

So you're mistaken =)

Noterday:

I think I understand the principle behind your expectation of a pullback to 1.2630, which is 61.8% of the fall. But it doesn't have to be that way. I agree that if the impulse went down, the correction might reach 61%, but what if it is not a correction but an impulse? But what if it is not correction, but impulse? Then the price may go much higher, i.e. 1.2630.

In general, everyone here is posting opinions, but with what they are confirmed posted and will be posted by units....press...

I am in the buy, on the euro and poundbucks. Target euros 1.2670-1.2700, pound 1.5250

Based on what this decision I showed earlier on the eu, on the pound is not too different....

Plus there is a resistance level at 1.2626.

Noterday:

At 1300 MSC, I think there's an important news item in my memory.

That's how I see it so far:

we're not going that high today... maximum from this level is 50% up from yesterday's drop... the bullishness has cooled down...

that's about it... http://s003.radikal.ru/i204/1007/e4/425afbbc310e.gif

if it goes up that's what I mean... I'm not considering it myself... I'm looking down...

No major selling signal so far, short. Next week is likely to be decisive

SEVER11:
No major selling signal yet, short. Next week is likely to be decisive

I agree... we need a little bit more time on the daily...

Today, starting with Asia, they are selling, correction targets have been set, we are in a correction.

gip:
Today, starting with Asia, they are selling, correction targets have been set, we are in a correction.

Show me a screenshot of the targets...

I can't seem to get a picture. Nothing informative, just that the Asians were organised to sell excess euros in normal volumes today.

gip:
I can't seem to get a picture. Nothing informative, it's just that today the Asians were selling excess euros in an organized manner in normal volumes.

I see...(my picture is inserted through Explorer...not through its superstructure)...well, it looks like the base started to form...now we can go up a bit...