EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 62

How can it not fit when it does?

:)

It's coming. A couple of million isn't enough. Now you need a few billion.

The founders must have flipped.

What are parasites doing....

The daily markets started yesterday...when all stops were hit...I like to buy on peaks and troughs myself...but now it's dangerous.......

short either from 1.2670-80 or better from the upper-trend ... if you get there ... a reversal is not even the smell (out of the market) ... imho everything ...

And it is the euro that is rising, not the dollar that is falling.

Is there an end to the crisis in Europe?

I think we're going to go down, the pound is standing.

strangerr:
I think we're going to go down, the pound is standing.

The pound is not in the Eurozone.

Bicus:

And it is the euro that is rising, not the dollar that is falling.

Is there an end to the crisis in Europe?

I wonder how the dollar is not falling? ))))))) it is falling... and yesterday (but I blew it) it showed a very good reversal pattern on the n4...

All in all, an extremely unclear situation. Someone has clearly invested in the euro. And not speculatively, because it is very expensive to do it all at once.

gip:
In general, an extremely unclear situation. Someone has clearly invested in the euro. And not speculatively, because it's very expensive to do it all at once.

I don't really know... there could be speculation - it's summer... players are scarce and a little decent investment could translate into what we see...

Anyway, it's too late to buy and too early to sell )))) we'll see...will the short turn...I don't see it yet...

However, we have hit the upper limit of the channel (H4). It's possible to settle in.