Interesting advisor - page 9

Swetten:
They might have copied it from the languages of competing platforms, hence the bloopers.

The bundle itself is weird.

The point is that if IsTesting() returns false, IsVisualMode( ) will return false too, as far as I understand.

Yes, not everything in this design is perfect in terms of logic.

Something lerik messed up, added possibility to set lot, but according to tests it does not work, or rather it works when he wants, so basically all deals are done with 0.1 lot

It is good, that I have removed binding to TF and period, but again, sometimes gaps occur in trade (sometimes even by a month)

I have tried it and now it looks like this (without optimization since 2001)

The first one - the picture is a blatant drain on the real thing.

The second - In ten years, 2.5 times steep!!!

that's as much as 25% p.a.!!!!

So with a $2,000 deposit you will earn $42 a month.

Mer495:

The second - In ten years, 2.5 times steep!!!

that's ash 25% p.a.!!!!

This is really cool, because the equity curve is almost straight arrow!) I wrote above that he trades with 0.1 lot only!

Oh, and why did you think from the first pic that it would fail?

DekanFF:

Something lerik messed up, added possibility to expose lot, but according to tests it does not work, or rather it works when it wants, so basically all trades are with 0.1 lot.

I have implemented in external parameters an opportunity to set initial lots for buy and sell with normalization (in my Expert Advisor, lots for buy and sell are calculated separately - I have not changed this). Lots for Martingale? in the Expert Advisor are calculated using the initial and in accordance with the parameters set in the Expert Advisor body (separately for EURUSD, GBPUSD and EURJPY). I tested it on F4you since the beginning of the year - it works. Since the beginning of the year to 12.06

DekanFF:

Do a good deed, post it.

sergeev has already given the links, but I'm still posting them.

Mer495:

This picture shows well the work of the adaptive curve, unless I am mistaken of course, the adaptation went after 356.

DekanFF, 356 is what date approximately? 2008, if I'm not mistaken?