Interesting advisor - page 5

sergeev:

.............. leaks in 2010.

It probably will if it is not adapted.

I have been testing on Eurobucks since 2001, first loss 2003.09, 9 optimisation parameters, it is surprising that it is losing at all. I think that if there was no averaging, with 9 parameters it would be possible to "not drain" at all.

vasya_vasya:
I've been testing on Eurobucks since 2001, first loss 2003.09, 9 optimisation parameters, I'm surprised that it is losing at all. I think that if there was no averaging, with 9 parameters it would be possible to "not drain" at all.

It only works for me since 07.2007. Can I see how it drains? What were your settings?

Richie:

It only works for me since 07.2008. Can I see how it works? What were your settings?

I didn't change anything in the settings, the starting depo is 3000. But I had to remove some return 0 in the code;

Files:
ilry.rar  27 kb

Yeah, that's a real eye-opener for me. The algorithm itself, I take it, is good... I think it makes sense to try it out in the demo.

By the way, is there anything good in the Code Base, who knows?

DekanFF:

Yeah, that's a real eye-opener for me. The algorithm itself, I take it, is good... I think it makes sense to try it out in the demo. By the way, is there anything good in the Code Base here, who knows?

Lots of "radio parts": transistors, thyristors, resistors, capacitors, stabilisers, even delay lines lying around somewhere. But to build a "TV box" out of all that, you will have to try very hard.

The algorithm is good, take the principle for yourself.

Richie:

Lots of "radio parts": transistors, thyristors, resistors, capacitors, stabilisers, even delay lines are lying around somewhere. But to build a "TV box" out of all that, you will have to try very hard.

Alogorithm is good, take the principle for yourself.

I'm not much of a TV guy, but I'll have to dig around))

DekanFF: I'm not a TV guy, but I'll have to dig around).

Divide the diagram into sub-assemblies. Divide the nodes into parts. You need to know how each part works. If you don't know how even a diode works, you won't understand anything.

If you know how the parts work, you can understand how the assemblies work. Knowing how components work, you can understand how a "TV box" works.

vasya_vasya:

I didn't change anything in the settings, the starting depo is 3000. But I had to remove some return 0 in the code;

The test method is "checkpoints" ? Why?

lasso:

The test method - "control points" ? Why?

what is the point?