Interesting advisor - page 2

No, Richie, of course, I don't understand, what am I, a telepath, to figure out the logic of decompiling 117 kilobytes?

2 DekanFF: By all accounts, your balance will have to be no less than that expression. Your current result is exactly 100000 * ( 10 - 9 ) * 1 / 50 = 2000. If you reduce TotalEquityRisk, it will be even more.

Try TotalEquityRisk = 9.5, for example. It will be at least 1000. Only what consequences it will bring to the deposit, I don't know.

If you want to match your deposit - solve the equation relative to TotalEquityRisk:

100000.0 * (10 - TotalEquityRisk) * Charts / 50.0 = Твой_депозит

goldtrader:

Why a model at opening prices?

Do it again in a sweatbox.

Yes please! It's a little different, but the gist is the same... I love these bubbles!)

DekanFF: I love those bubbles!)

they should be depressing on the contrary!

DekanFF, show not only the picture, but also the header of the report.

sergeev:
they should be oppressive on the contrary!

Why should they?!

Mathemat:
DekanFF, show not only the picture, but also the header of the report.
Files:

So what does anyone think of the advisor?

DekanFF:
So what does anyone think of the EA?

You have to think. I need a case of vodka here :) As Mathemat correctly noted, unraveling the logic is problematic, especially at this size.

And it's a good job. Try working with it on a demo account.

Richie:

You have to think. You will need a case of vodka here :) As Mathemat correctly noted, it is problematic to unravel the logic, especially of this size.

And it's a good job. Try working with him on a demo account.

Yes, it looks good to me too, the only thing I'm afraid is that it's ground up for this period... Man, where can I get a programmer, I don't have $2000!!!)

DekanFF: Yes, it seems good to me too, the only thing I'm afraid is that I'm sharpened up for this period. Man, where can I get a programmer, I don't have $2000!!!)

Here's the way out - test it on a demo. If it works, then run 2 terminals: one on the demo and one on the real. And manually copy the trades it makes on the demo.

I went to their website now and this didn't convince me, and I quote:

-

Q.: Why do you sell a profitable system if you may become a millionaire with it?

-
A: - First, if you think that should sell only what does not bring money to the developer? The position of the authors of such questions and those who think so - is the position of losers.

- Secondly, I receive quite interesting questions and advice, which leads me to very interesting ideas and methods of implementing them in EA's own programming codes.

- Thirdly, this activity brings benefits (not only financial) from mutually beneficial communication and cooperation. I believe that selling the fruits of my own and my colleagues' labour is a perfectly acceptable way of earning, as well as working on Forex and CFDs.