grail works and you rest )))) - page 9

NiKkel:

+300 over what period? On the real?

I have been working on demo for 5 pairs, first at 500p on the first day, then I got stuck in the hustle and bustle, deal lasted 2 days, so I had a 100% risk of 10% of the deposit.

Techno:
On frequent positives it is best to withdraw up to the black swan from the account, but still it is a dabble with max 500$ at least I think so.

If only one knew when this bastard would arrive....

Nidderhoffer, if I am not mistaken, described his system that way. Along with Soros, he makes billions.

this is also just a test, it has not worked on serious money yet

Yes guys, I read the beginning of this thread and am glad there is one more billionaire in the universe :-)

FxPro2:
It's just a test yet too, it hasn't worked with real money yet.

who is he?

You have to hold out for a few months. If yes, and every month in + and more than Sberbank, well, then kudos and respect

NiKkel:

who is he?

Yeah, that's for the post above.

FxPro2:

i have a 100p down on the pound. i got a 500p down on demo on 5 pairs and then i got stuck in the hustle. i have traded for 2 days. in 2 weeks i have a 100% risk: 10% of the deposit.

i should have gone back to the market and stayed there.

It's like weightlifting - a man dies under a barbell and the coaches yell - HOLD! HOLD IT!

At least three months. Then go to the chief and tell him to go fuck himself.

NiKkel:

♪ dig deep into the ground and stand tall ♪

It's like weightlifting - a man dies under a barbell and the coaches yell - HOLD! HOLD IT!

At least three months. Then go to the chief and tell him to go fuck himself

I need to see if it can continue to work like this, a couple of months more on cents, and then I'll give it a verdict, or shift+del or a bigger one on the real

NiKkel:

1. GRAAL - a TS with positive MO, yielding a return on deposit greater than the notional risk-free one, over a sufficiently long period of time.

2. GRAAL - TS for the real account. GRAAL is not determined by the results of testing the history.

3. "Graal is a profit-making strategy, regardless of the direction of the trend. This is an important property, let us call it GRAAL symmetry."

4. "When defining a GRAAL you should not take into account technical losses, in particular the size and presence of the spread, swap and capital limit lot size limitations, etc. In a word, only an ideal model."

5. "The market is constantly changing, so the GRAAL must constantly change to accommodate these changes."

"In the investment market, however, these companies still lead the way. As The Wall Street Journal notes, during the first quarter of 2010 Goldman Sachs traders, for the first time in the bank's history, did not have a single day with a loss. The bank's daily net income was more than $25 million. At the same time, at the end of 35 business days, the average daily earnings were over $100m. Morgan Stanley traders earned an average of $118m a day."

The grail is the forex market with unlimited opportunities!

For me, $10,000 a month would be a grail...

FxPro2:
I have to check whether he can continue to work like that, he will hang on cents for a couple of months, and then I will give him a verdict, or shift+del or go for a larger real account

IMHO if the TC is based on TA, then we must take into account that the patterns detected and put in its basis tend to come to naught. TS should have a property of adaptation. Although personally I am very humorous about all TA, as I have written about many times.

I think it's a good idea to use the same method as the real one, but I'm not sure if I'm going to use it for the real one.