grail works and you rest )))) - page 11

IgorM:

ZS: just when I wrote in my previous post - like 20 pips done and that's enough, I went to eur 1.2093 - clear, on the reversal, 10 min ago I had a profit of about 20 pips, but here's the greed.... :) and now I'm just waiting to break-even, because I got a stop at 1.2093

Imagine - yesterday's sells on the pound closed with a loss in the evening.....(wish I'd kept it!)

Tantrik:
Imagine - yesterday's sells on the pound closed with a loss in the evening.....(I wish I could keep it!)

I do not get it, but his output is beautiful, I also sat in the village yesterday and closed with a loss(((.) By the way, does anyone know his PVT indicator? By the way, no one knows what is his PVT indicator.

http://www.fx4u.ru/rinki-forex-commodities-cfd-futures-f14/yazik-programmirovaniya-mql4-opisanie-mts-skrip-f16/ilan-9-t10470.html&pid=77444&st=80#entry77444

Gun:

I do not get it, but his results are beautiful, I also sat in the village yesterday and closed with a loss(((.) By the way, does anyone know his PVT indicator? By the way, no one knows what his PVT indicator is.

http://www.fx4u.ru/rinki-forex-commodities-cfd-futures-f14/yazik-programmirovaniya-mql4-opisanie-mts-skrip-f16/ilan-9-t10470.html&pid=77444&st=80#entry77444

Thank you! I'll read it...

NiKkel:

If it's not too much trouble, post the result of 3 months. If +, I promised a long time ago to apologise to all TA for my boorish attacks on him.

Although I've mouthed it in several forums, no one has ever proved to me that TA is more alive than dead.

so far the test is 1.5 weeks, if only later, provided it does not drop the deposit

NiKkel:

Explain to me, please, Forex is a game with a slightly negative bottom line (with a positive bottom line due to the issue of currencies and minus spreads, commissions, etc.). Let's say there are 1,000 players. Consequently, for one to win 1,000, someone has to lose, let's say 1,001.

AND EVERYONE IS ENGAGED IN ANALYSIS, EXPERIENCE, ETC. AT THE SAME TIME. How is it determined who will win? After all, everyone does analysis in the same way, etc. All analyze the same thing - the price, volume, macro news. And the TA indicators are known to all.

How is the winner determined?

the winner is not determined - the winner is always right :)

I don't know what kind of problems you have with forex - I have only one problem - discipline, if I start to act according to the algorithm and stop, because I've worked out my goals (I don't have many 40 pips a day) or entered the market incorrectly - then the target is just a Breakeven, or a counter position on other pairs, it's not important...

the only important thing is that if I act/behave adequately and follow the algorithm, I am always a winner

But as soon as I start experimenting/forecasting - as now "well, it should go up. etc. ..." then I immediately feel myself a gambler, and what's unfortunate, the result of the game = 50/50, luckily, over the past couple of weeks I've worked entries without drawdown, which now gives me a wild imagination and excitement, and what is not unfortunate - my excellent entries + excitement != profit, but just breakeven

SZZY: Do you define Forex as a job or pastime/enjoyment/game?

IgorM:

the winner is not determined - the winner is always right :)

So he gave a link to the base that has this indicator.

I don't get it. Not determined - always right...

There are 10,000 professional players in the market (not guys playing in DCs) - traders from banks, hedge funds, etc. There's a tough natural selection every day. They have no nerves - they are professionals. They have lots for tens/hundreds of millions. What nerves?

They do not open positions by pushing a button, but through a certain sequence of actions according to the scheme, to avoid subjective factors. What bank would entrust one person with $100 000 000 to experiment with/forecast something?

Well, ok! The forum theme to the motto of life. AND REMEMBER:

"On the one hand, the search for the Grail is broadly identified with the search for the treasure. On the other hand, it symbolizes the mystical union with God. Any unworthy person found near the Grail is punished by wound or illness, as the Grail is only tolerated by the chaste and sinless."

And you are all sinners. And so am I...

NiKkel:

And you are all sinners. And so am I...

Yes, the righteous are very rare here...

NiKkel:

They do not open positions with the push of a button, but through a certain sequence of actions according to the scheme, so as to avoid subjective factors.

Here you have confirmed my position - it means I'm right and I have to act the same way

But what about sinners and professionals and brokerage companies - what difference does it make - the main thing is profit.

IgorM:

Here you've confirmed my position - so I'm right and I should do the same

Clearly, only a well-tested and proven sequence of actions is the key to success. For a robot, that's exactly right.

I confess I haven't read the whole thread, but I got the start of the starter's thread. You, the esteemed TRADER, must have invented the grail???? Ah.... how many of them there were.... of dreamy fanatics, and as practice shows, over time there are more and more of them..... well come on!!!!!! Say, what is your definition of a grail??? I would venture to guess that it is a perpetually earning machine. Eh you....... there is not even pure alcohol, only 99 per cent, and you're talking about a grail. I will, I am trusting people and not going to test you to the limit, but meet you in this thread in 3-5 months, ludh better of course 6. And see how your grail will work. Even so, let's put it this way. If your "Graal" will work for more than a year without over-optimization, then I really admit that the grail exists, and if it doesn't, then don't give a fuck that the grail works and you rest. P.fuck it all.... Forgive me for this rudeness!!!!!