not a GRAAL, then.

but maybe.

You will reach 3 months even on micro - then it's not a GRAAL

NiKkel:

not a GRAAL, then.

but maybe.

you will reach 3 months in + even on micro - then it is a GRAAL

Graal it is.

If by my TS the worst order placement result is always 0.00 - it's a grail, and the best one depends on the market activity - so far about 60 pips per entry

If you want, it's not a grail, but just luck :), luck with the right selection of indices, timeframes.

two months isn't long enough. At least three.

What % at the end of the first month and at the end of the second month on the initial deposit?

NiKkel:

two months isn't long enough. At least three.

What % at the end of the first month and at the end of the second month on the initial deposit?

I do it 100% with my hands, why do I breakeven? - it is difficult to reimburse losses than to get profit - imho, so my results are as follows: profit if possible - if the price channel is really broken and the trend continues, if false entry, it beats out by a stop loss, which is already at breakeven, by this Trading system the deposit size does not matter at all, the speed of profit increase depends on the market volatility
I am still developing fully automatic trading (although I doubt that the Expert Advisor can trade without losing)

not a GRAAL, then.

but maybe it will be a GRAAL.

GRAAL may not be an automated TS

GRAAL may not be automated at all.

That's why he is a GRAAL. The main thing that the conditions (see above) are met

NiKkel:

not a GRAAL, then.

well then it's just a very nice TC :)

maybe by the fall, I'll also create a thread saying look and envy 100 rubles = 10,000 quid )))))))) - It's a trendy thing to do here on the forum.

ouchchhhhhhhhhh!

If in real life out of 100 p = $10,000, then don't just watch and envy, but get up and get out! I don't want to see you here again!

NiKkel:

ouchchhhhhhhhhh!

If in real life out of 100 p = $10,000, then don't just watch and envy, but get up and get out! And I don't want to see you here again!

You're provoking me into action ))))))))))))))

Well, everyone go straight to battle on Monday with a fresh hundred )))))))))))). - just kidding

No way! Don't joke about it! Take the 100 and go to war!

You shouldn't have gotten our hopes up!

And the report at the end of the week on the forum!

NiKkel:

And a report at the end of the week to the forum!

well, if there is an unsuccessful entry, there will be a report in 5 minutes :))))))))