grail works and you rest )))) - page 12

I have a sneaking suspicion that this whole grail pipsqueak thing is going to be hard to requote or the slippage is going to be unrealistically big or the EA will be cut off "for technical reasons".

nikelodeon:

... works for more than a year without over-optimisation, then I really acknowledge that the grail exists...

what if it's optimised monthly? or weekly?

nikelodeon:

...but we'll meet in this thread in three to five months, preferably six...

You're a big optimist :-)

nikelodeon:

I confess I haven't read the whole thread, but I got the start of the starter's thread. You, the esteemed TRADER, must have invented the grail???? Ah.... how many of them there were.... of dreamy fanatics, and as practice shows, over time there are more and more of them..... well come on!!!!!! Say, what is your definition of a grail??? venture to suggest that it is a perpetually earning machine. Eh you....... there is not even pure alcohol, only 99 per cent, and you're talking about a grail. I will, I am trusting people and not going to test you to the limit, but meet you in this thread in 3-5 months, ludh better of course 6. And see how your grail will work. Even so, let's put it this way. If your "Graal" will work for more than a year without over-optimization, then I really admit that the grail exists, and if it doesn't, then don't give a fuck that the grail works and you rest. P.fuck it all.... Forgive me for this rudeness!!!!!

In the branch I wrote the conditions of existence of the GRAAL (or rather I systematized and added mine):

1. optimization is necessary. There is no way without it.

2. why a year? 3 - 4 months with the necessary condition - each month in the + and + at the end of the period. At least 3 months - a quarter.

NiKkel:

1. optimisation is essential. You can't do without it.

In my opinion, on the contrary, a miracle that has to be constantly adjusted to the market cannot be a grail...

IMHO Financial markets are a complex system, the elements of which are constantly changing and the relationships between these elements are constantly changing. A GRAAL as a universal trading idea of all time is impossible. If you show it to me - I will change my mind. So far, I haven't seen any mention of such a GRAAL anywhere - neither in practice nor in literature.

Do you use TA?

that's what the Grail is!!! There's only one such advisor in the whole world!

Techno:
That's what the Grail is! There's only one such counsellor in the world!

IMHO dac is unlikely to have one. You should also add the criterion of 100% profitable trades. I haven't even seen any mention of it in the literature - only legends on Russian-language forums.

Your understanding of the GRAIL - as the medieval knight of Western Europe. They were looking for it for five centuries. Then gave it up - tired because. True, there was a different Grail there.

NiKkel:

IMHO dac is unlikely to have one. You should also add the criterion of 100% profitable trades. I haven't even seen any mention of it in the literature - only legends on Russian-language forums.

Your understanding of the GRAIL - as the medieval knight of Western Europe. They were looking for it for five centuries. Then gave it up - tired because. True, there was a different GRAAL.

That's where the name Grail comes from, everybody's looking for it too, and they don't know for sure if it exists. Some people don't believe it exists at all. Or did you think it was purely a coincidence in the name? I thought we decided about 100%.

wherever you decide to go! Stop it! You're cutting people in the balls with a sickle!

You've gone crazy without optimisation for a year and with 100% profitable trades!

That's really depressing....

But it is not verifiable. If we do not know how to check whether the profit/loss balance is optimized, we will calculate the probability of such a transaction. But how do we check whether he has optimized it or not?