grail works and you rest )))) - page 6

I see.

How much % per month, if it's not a secret? On average over ... months?

NiKkel:

I see.

How much % per month, if it's not a secret? On average over ... months?

100% on average per month so far was.... (2 months)

2048% APR?

makes me want to cry....

Have you got anything mixed up?

NiKkel:

makes me want to cry....

Let's stop the idle talk..... Good luck!

NiKkel:
2048% APR?

Why do you think people are rushing to the forex market instead of taking their money to Sberbank?

What people? Judging by Sberbank, do you mean people from Eastern Europe? What do they have to do with forex?

There are banks, hedge funds, pension funds, etc. in Forex. Have you seen their yields anywhere?

These are all public companies, you can't hide the profits there.

What people? Judging by Sberbank, do you mean people from Eastern Europe? What do they have to do with forex?

There are banks, hedge funds, pension funds, etc. in Forex. Have you seen their yields anywhere?

These are all public companies, you can't hide the profits there.

NiKkel:

makes me want to cry....

The success of a system does not depend on profits for any period and multiplying them by the average annual, but on drawdowns. The system may make 100% of profit in a current month and -100% in the next month, it is clear that a rational person will not entrust a large sum of money to such a system. And certainly, pension funds will not participate in such a risky and unstable market, their logic is such that it is better to receive +15% per annum, but stably.

Techno:
the success of the system does not depend on the profit for any period and multiplied by the average annual, but by the drawdown. The system can do 100% in the current month and -100% in the next month, it is clear that a rational person will not entrust a large sum of money to such a system.

The success of the system depends on the average profit per month over a REAL LONG PERIOD of time, derived from real trading on a real account.

You can even abstract away from the size of the deposit.

somewhere in the threads was the definition of the GRAIL - it is a successful TS