grail works and you rest )))) - page 4

If not, then let him flick 2 depots in 3 days. - lazy to look after his Grail? if not, then let him and clicks and automatic 2 depo for 3 days, a week later will increase the lot, there and surprise Niroba - he promised from 400 euros to make 150k

SZZY: I suspect that so many Grails have spread (as I have myself) because of too predictable situation on Forex market the last couple of months: gold goes up steadily, all the currencies which went up one week - will definitely go down the next one :)

Pyxlik2009:
grail works and you rest ))))

You can`t get much of a rest on $15... I will not say anything constructive about the Expert Advisor, you won't believe me anyway. You will remain in a happy ignorance.

Pyxlik2009, what's with all the disrespect for the forum and everyone here? I looked at your profile, you came here, you asked questions, you were answered, you were helped. Just look at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126280. Why is there such a black ingratitude in the form of violating forum rules that you agreed to when you registered here?

Moderators: A person violates the rules that you yourself have established, worse still does so on at least one forum I know of. Show some consistency.

Don't you ever get tired of making such fucked-up topics? I found the grail, everybody, let's go rest and buy for 500 bucks.

THE QUESTION IS, WHAT THE FUCK IS ??????

Find the money and trade if it's a mega grail. FUCKS !!!!!!

Finally! The grail has been found! Everyone is free...

Pyxlik2009:
Oh, and don't write in the light in this thread or we'll have another pissing match.)
I'm not interested in a brainless masturbating teenager.

VladislavVG:

A screenshot from the micro real. I'm not sure if I'm right, but I'm not sure if I'm right, but I'm right. That's why I say: there is nothing to discuss with him.

Good luck.

If more on the ECN and it will work, I do not think that it will work in DC, if more limiters were it would look fine on the ECN with limit setting inside the spread, although the history is not enough for this excitement, to double the deposit with good volatility can be two hours, as well as to drain essentially ...

For sure there is nothing to discuss, such scalpers are a dime a dozen, there are even better scalpers that fix more than 2 pips according to oscillators; they may take more, sometimes even 20 pips on ECN 200, such a scalper works on ECN. But you still have to watch...

Swetten:
I have no interest in a brainless, masturbating teenager.

Bravo, that's... that's it.

have you found it yet?

well then i'll pass)

Jingo:

have you found it yet?

well, then I'll pass.)

We certainly have, and the idea is simple, takeprofit 5 pips, stoploss 100 pips, 98% of positive trades guaranteed, even with any input signals :) You owe me $500 for the idea)))

and what happens if 2 or 3 stop losses happen in a row?

:)))