Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 60

IgorM:

So sorry, I can not, a little later, you can "play" - take an EA from Kodobase at your discretion and test it with my MM

SZZY: I assure you no adjustment for the story, because I myself am interested in the positive result of his research, I have already put the illan with my MM on a demo account (depo $ 500 lot 0.01), two days working so far very good result

So that's what I mean by "test it with my MM", I couldn't find a description of "your MM", maybe I'm looking too hard, poke your finger in there, please....

renoshnik:

I'm talking about this "and test it with my MM", I couldn't find the description of "your MM", maybe I'm looking too hard, poke your finger in it, please....

i can't find it, i can't find the description yet but the idea is that i remove stoplosses in the EA and control the profit and if the profit turns negative (-300$ shows optimal performance) then my function (MM) starts working instead of the EA, until it takes profit in the positive direction with lots

SZZY: post an EA with averages (EURUSD), let's try it out

Oper:

I have traded both ways on the demo: there is no difference between a stoploss and a lock.

When you get a stoploss, you stop wasting your nerves to close the position.

Bam, and there is no money. On the other hand, if you think about it, you can significantly

on the other hand, you can cut your losses by a smart use of the lock, although it adds up to a certain amount of nerve

the appropriate amount of nerves, but it's absolutely proportional compared to

lovers of stops.

P.S.Put the pig to rest. Did he give money that no one can not banish him for

for being rude? After all, he is rude to everyone.

I do not agree with the highlighted. Stop Loss - means the end of the deal, the end of the trend and he can fix profits, Take Profit is the most senseless thing (you can apply it at night for example) when the price has passed the virtual profit point, a trailing stop is put in its place.

Lock is a highly specialized tool and is used to move the position on the chart for various needs, it cannot make profit by itself, to minimize losses. Also, the lock is not two trades at the same time.

IgorM:

i can't make it yet, but the idea is that i remove stoplosses in the EA and control the profit, if the profit becomes negative (-300$ for now shows the optimal work) then my function (MM)_ starts to work instead of the EA, until it will suck the profit into profit

ZSY: post an EA with averages, let's try it out

and while we are in the process of "pulling" the profit to profit +, the Expert Advisor "infected" with your MM opens the following positions?

sever29:

I don't know if you have a good Expert Advisor, but I'm not sure if it is a good one or if it just opens positions.

Definitely not, because the goal for now is to avoid losses by locking, so we can leave the EA unattended

I think that if the main EA code made a loss, it means that the strategy didn't work at that point in time, there's nothing to try and trade - as they say, time heals everything.

ZS: Do you have a medium-sized EA? I'm tired to go through kodobase, or I'm not looking well, but the readings are 50/50 or pips

I don't keep averages or losses... But some amount is hanging in the folder, I don't remember what's with the cuts, what and for what... strangely enough there is, under certain parameters (not a martin, not a pips), profitable :)

try the standard mcdceemple and ma

IgorM:

ZS: do you have a medium-sized EA? I'm tired of going through the kodobase, or I'm not looking hard enough, but the indicators are 50/50 or pips

indicators of what? an EA or an EA with your MM?

IgorM:

SZY: post an EA with averages (EURUSD), let's try it out

This one will do = https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9178 ( http://www.fortrader.ru/journal/foreks-agent.html )

renoshnik:
This one will do = https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9178

let's give it a try, settings for a 5-digit?