Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 24

Mathemat:

Yura, by closing 1.5 lots instead of 1, I break the logic of my calculations. I am not interested in the final result after closing everything and everything (of course, it will be the same), but in the result of this particular operation.

Ok, I've already understood that it will hardly be possible in MT5. We will have to do something about it.

Generally speaking, it would be great if in MT5 we could specify a closing part along with its open price and volume. And the server (or the client) would calculate if it is possible or not. Wouldn't that be an option?

The logic does not break down. Because netting platforms and non-netting platforms count profits and losses quite differently if something has been partially closed or fractionated. They are not equivalent.

Reshetov:
Exactly right. But if the exchange rate falls, we will make a smaller loss, i.e. we will make a smaller loss compared to a non-netting platform.
This is a detail. We are talking about something else, in case you haven't noticed.

FreeLance:

In doing so, the aggregate position will change not only in volume but also in location.

Wouldn't it?

;)

The highlight of your speech!

FreeLance:

That's why Matemat got 300 and not 200 in MT4.

No one has noticed that the aggregate position has changed for the worse.

But who would allow such fantasies?

:D))

What is there to explain?

You seem to be contradicting yourself.

Swetten:
Something you are contradicting yourself on.
He's up to his eure (according to screenshots - bragged about) in baja hence the confusion, the traffic frustration....

Tantrik:
The highlight of your speech!

I was writing about the aggregate, not its components. :)

You don't have a katala on you ;)

Tantrik:
He's up to his eure (according to screenshots - bragged about) in baja hence - confusion, traffic frustration....
He needs to change the location of his orders, then everything will be fine. :)

Swetten:
Something you are contradicting yourself.

I have made it very clear.

And counted even :D

Swetten:

In MT4, it makes sense. And that's a fact.

Why make life so difficult?

I'm not actually a loco-phobe. But, as Aristotle said, the truth is dearer to me.

Tantrik:
He's up to his eure (according to screenshots - bragged about) in baja hence - confusion, frustration of movement....

Know how to have a dialogue.

Otherwise karma will slip.

;)