Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 15

Reshetov:

You don't have to invite me. I gave you a concrete example of the nonsense you said.

Quote:

In the screenshot, you can see that the balance is rising fast, while the equity profit is falling slowly.

Actually, it is a well-known fact and its essence is as follows: if we have two open positions: one of them is winning and the other is losing and no matter which one we close, the equity will not even change.

Balance is nothing, equity is everything.

It's true!

That is why we can say at once that the so-called "fixing" of lots is a delusion. In other words, closing any position will not destroy anything as the equity will remain the same as it was at the moment of locking, minus the swap difference.

I stated my vision earlier.

I find it more relaxed, fun and easy! ;)

There's no difference in taste or colour.

Gans-deGlucker:
Пожалуйста, посчитайте свои сделки при обычной торговле с локами (все входы-выходы) и выложите сюда табличкой. Затем я вам распишу то, как все это произойдет в неттинговой платформе.

joo:

Wait a bit, don't go away. I'll make a table based on the figure on the 11th page, I haven't managed to delete lines from the chart yet.

Gans-deGlucker already deleted his post. What kind of people...?

And show me how to earn 2645 pips when locks are banned and separately when netting.

PS all deals are profitable.

And silence... (ц) :)

Swetten:

Yeah.

I added the opening and closing times of the positions to the drawing, so that you can see their intersections.

Swetten:
It's coming. :)

Gans-deGlucker:
I'll be right back. :)

О! It's great to have you here. You shouldn't delete your posts. That's not nice. I've been on a Friday night bender and I've said some things... I still don't delete my posts. :[

Here's my spreadsheet I used to make it easy to read.

Files:
net.rar  5 kb

Reshetov:

You don't have to invite me. I gave you a concrete example of the nonsense you have blurted out.
Quote:

On the screenshot, you can see that the balance is growing fast, while the equity profit is dropping slowly.

Actually a bearded fact and the gist of it is that if we have two open positions, one in profit and one in loss and no matter which one we close, equity will not even change. It will only improve if we close the positions in the opposite direction - the spread of one of the positions will return to balance.

Balance is nothing, equity is everything.

Therefore we can say right away that the so-called "breaking up" of lots is an obvious misconception. I.e., we will not manage to close any position as equity will remain the same as it was at the moment of locking minus the swap difference.

Some people think that if they actively "steer", while in fact they stand still, despite the fact that they desperately "turn the wheel", "press the gas and clutch" and "turn the corner" + incur losses on swap differences. It's ridiculous, because that's what small children or grown-up lunatics usually do.

Yura, explain what stupid thing I said? Give me the formula for calculating equity... You must have some other formula... Ah, yes... I forgot to add swaps... That's a disadvantage too, and not a small one...

Tell me how the equity curve can fall if the Balance - starting deposit > ABS(Profit), Profit is negative....

To get out of the lock-up there are 2 strategies: long positions only and short positions only. Both strategies work independently from each other at the same time... You've optimised a lot of EAs, and you should have noticed that the parameters for a buy position and the parameters for a sell position are different... So for the opening of a loc or rather a trade, whether there are overlapped orders or not, you use your TS by opening a buy or sell position ...

joo:

О! It's great to have you here. You shouldn't delete your posts. That's not nice. I've been on a Friday night bender and I've said some things... I still don't delete my posts. :[

Here's my spreadsheet I used to make it easy to read.

Explain which deleted post I'm talking about. I didn't delete anything. Honestly.

joo:

I have added the opening and closing times to the figure so that their intersections can be seen.

Great trading, Andrey. And that's in less than two weeks of May - 2645 pips?!

Mathemat:
You trade very well, Andrey. And this is after only two weeks of May - 2645 points?!

Ewww. :)

The lines have been taken out of the blue. No real trades yet. The TS is at the testing stage. But these are the principles that are inherent in it.

If I have time, I will be able to watch the robot (excuse the pun) working or chuckle with fist at the Championship.

However, it will be neutered, I mean that I will prohibit the EA's executive block from making differently directed positions simultaneously. But the signals of the analytical block will be exactly the same.