Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 8

Svinozavr:

Hopeless... Come to think of it, if you've got anything left. At least your pituitary gland. Lock is already a fixed state of affairs with your account. If you leave it or close opposite orders it makes NO DIFFERENCE!

There is NO special tactic and there cannot be one - stop hallucinating! There are just trading tactics. Keep on trading. If you know how, of course. А... if you want to fool yourself, that's up to you. I don't care. You fucking losers...

===
Fuck. I've never seen so many insane morons on any other specialized resource. Sometimes I feel like I'm from another planet.
That's it. I quit this forum completely - I have no energy to watch this. Why are there so many Mitrofanu's in one place? - You'd have to manage to get them all in one place. Maybe MKs are engaged in natural selection, eugenics - improving human nature by culling hopeless individuals? Breeders, man... And then all at once "drown them all". )))

Good luck, invalids. Take it easy, anacephals...

;)

Svinozavr:

Hopeless... Come to think of it, if you've got anything left. At least your pituitary gland. Lock is already a fixed state of affairs with your account. If you leave it or close opposite orders it makes NO DIFFERENCE!

There is NO special tactic and there cannot be one - stop hallucinating! There are just trading tactics. Keep on trading. If you know how, of course. А... if you want to fool yourself, that's up to you. I don't care. You fucking losers...

===
Fuck. I've never seen so many insane morons on any other specialized resource. Sometimes I feel like I'm from another planet.
That's it. I quit this forum completely - I have no energy to watch this. Why are there so many Mitrofanu's in one place? - You'd have to manage to get them all in one place. Maybe MKs are engaged in natural selection, eugenics - improving human nature by culling hopeless individuals? Breeders, man... And then all at once "drown them all". )))

Good luck, invalids. Take it easy, anacephals...

Well done! :-)

Svinozavr:

Good luck, invalids. Farewell, anacephals...

And good riddance to you! :)

Svinozavr:

There is NO special tactic and there cannot be one - stop hallucinating! There are just trading tactics. Keep on trading. If you know how, of course. А... if you want to fool yourself, that's up to you. I don't care. Fucking losers...

===
Fuck. I've never seen so many insane half-brained kids on any other specialty resource. Sometimes I feel like I'm from another planet, for Christ's sake.

Good luck, invalids. Excuse me, anacephals...

I didn't expect such a reaction from you. Maybe someone's got a bad case of the nerves, and the Locke is replacing the valerian. It makes no difference. But a man with locke is more relaxed. Fuck him. No?

sever30:

I didn't expect this kind of reaction from you. Maybe someone's got a bad case of the nerves, and the Locke is replacing the valerian. It makes no difference. But a man with locke is more relaxed. Fuck him. No?

Do you remember the topic? The guy's looking for "tactics to break up the loca." I was responding to that. // Shit. Kafka and Hoffman are a joke.
What does that have to do with "calmer"?
Who wants to lull themselves into a constant balance - for God's sake, I have nothing against it. Or to run 10 Expert Advisors on an instrument. That is not what we are talking about.

===
Ok. Pardon my harshness, but... Silence, silence. // Shut up, Lieutenant!
Bye, everyone. My e-mail if anyone needs it, it's in my personal. All the best.

Porksaurus, my good man! Don't forget that less than 10 percent of forex traders are normal.

You and I, let's be more or less consistent.)

PS I was talking about myself, of course.)

Oper:

...normal on the forex market is less than 10 per cent.

overestimation.

:D))

Less. Considerably less...

FreeLance:

Overrated.

:D))

Less. Considerably less...

I'll tell you even more:

less than less

forcegrid:

Do you have a set of techniques for getting out of loca...

I can pay you if you really have one ?

p.s. If you can be banned for advertising, I suggest discussing in private *)

Open the first page of this forum thread and read the post with the title "Possible rules of loca dilution when trading outside a loca:" (eighth from the top)

Svinozavr:

Do you remember the topic? The man is looking for "tactics to break up the loca". I was responding to that. // Shit. Kafka and Hoffman are a joke.
What does that have to do with "calmer"?
Who wants to lull themselves into a constant balance - for God's sake, I have nothing against it. Or to run 10 Expert Advisors on an instrument. That is not what we are talking about.

===
Ok. Pardon my harshness, but... Silence, silence. // Shut up, Lieutenant!
Bye, everyone. My e-mail if anyone needs it, it's in my personal. All the best.

You shouldn't do that, life is not black and white. I don't like them either, but it's a deep, deep problem why I have such an attitude. I don't like them either, it's a deep problem why I feel the same way about loks. I now invite you to start his thought for the "context develop" and you would have understood the side "adepts" loca, but you somehow got involved with the local zdeeshney gang, the ship which hopefully sailed away from here :), and simply took all the habits - tell me who your friend, and I will tell who you are, as they say. It's nothing but another religious war.