Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 13

Classic strategy: signal to open a position, set TP and SL, position is closed, wait for a new signal, etc. In this case all actions are fixed on the balance...

If we apply a counter position instead of TP and SL, then after receiving another signal, the price is outside the locale, we close the position with a profit. As a result, we are left with 1 position in the right direction. From the close price we defer pending orders, TP and SL. In this case we obtain a growing balance curve with a hidden risk. The strategy does not change, we have changed the method of implementation...

Swetten:

OK.

At a glance, when trading counter orders without closing the current positions, 1800 pips were taken.

Show me, if you don't mind, how and how much will be taken on netting.

These points matter if your balance curve is growing faster than the drawdown curve....

kharko:
These points are relevant if your balance curve is growing faster than the drawdown curve....
What about equity?

To FreeLance and kharko

Look at my picture on page 11. Calculate the profit in pips. Now, calculate how much profit you will get on a netting platform and on a platform that bans locks. Count from the first open position.

kharko:
These points matter if your balance curve is growing faster than your drawdown curve....

Taken points are taken points. They're in the balance. Full stop.

You don't see drawdowns and locks instead of stop losses there either.

What it is that matters -- I don't know.

FreeLance:
What about equity?

Equity = balance sheet + profit

If the balance sheet grows faster than the profit (drawdown) falls, then equity grows...

joo:

To FreeLance and kharko

Look at my picture on page 11. Calculate the profit in pips. Now, calculate how much profit you will get on a netting platform and on a platform where locks are banned. Count from the first open position.

In your case there are 2 strategies working simultaneously: buy and sell... Both are profitable as long as you are in the range... As soon as the price moves out of the range your risk goes up faster than your balance.... As soon as price starts working in range again, you start to win back losses....

kharko:
In your case, two strategies are working simultaneously: buy and sell... Both are profitable as long as you are in the range... As soon as the price moves out of the range your risk goes up faster than your balance.... As soon as price starts working in range again, you start to win back losses....
Where does this ingenious conclusion come from? Are you familiar with the specific strategy that joo is running on?

Why are you people so stupid (Svetlana, this does not apply to you)? Did I draw an incomprehensible picture or what? I wrote that all deals are independent of each other. There are no separate buy and sell strategies, all deals are independent of each other.

Swetten:
Where does that genius conclusion come from? Are you familiar with the specific strategy that joo uses?
it's nothing new... it's a gridiron system... After a certain step positions are opened, TP is set...