We need a second head, or even two, like the Garrynych kite. - page 8

Angela:
From this place in more detail, please! And give us a definition of gut, because we may speak different languages.

An experienced trader declares his readiness to trade and earn on a "naked" chart. What do you think he may be guided in such a situation (also unknowingly)?

tara:
And as purely imho I think, the same chuy for N>0 bars (ticks, strokes ... ) is ahead of any TA indicator (not in the sense of Sviinozavr's interpretation of the concept "indicator"). But - also overdrawn.

Well, I understand that a hunch, i.e. intuition, outpaces any indicator, but how to formalize it, because the question is about it, and I didn't quite understand, who is re-drawn, a hunch?

Angela:

Well, that gut, i.e. intuition, is ahead of any indicator, it is clear, but how to formalize it, because this is the question, and I do not quite understand, who redraws, gut?

No, intuition is a much more complicated thing. A gut is seeing a situation. I see, you don't, so I have a gut feeling.

tara:

An experienced trader declares his readiness to trade and earn on a "naked" chart. What do you think could possibly guide him in such a situation (including unknowingly)?

You can be guided by the Elliott waves on a naked chart, but the markup will have to be done in your head :)

tara:

An experienced trader declares his readiness to trade and earn on a "naked" chart. What do you think could possibly guide him in such a situation (including unknowingly)?

Intuition, third eye, communication with spirits, insider information, etc.. The question is how to formalise this for the TS, and if there are effective TSs, then to some extent it can be formalised, well at least some of the above under the letters "etc.".

San_Sani4:
on a naked chart you can be guided by Elliott waves, and yet you have to do the layout in your head :)
If you personally imagine yourself trading (forcedly) on a "naked" chart, what would you use as a guide?

Angela:

Intuition, third eye, communication with spirits, insider information, etc. The question is how to formalise this for TC, and if there are effective TCs, then to some extent it is amenable to formalisation, well at least some of the above under the letters "etc".
Angela, are you interested in additional heads, or how to formalise some unknowable this?

tara:
Angela, are you interested in more heads, or how to formalise some unknowable this?

Do you give yours as collateral? Actually, I am interested in anything that contributes to the task at hand.

Angela:

Are you putting yours down? Actually, I am interested in everything that contributes to the solution of the problem.

I don't think I'll put mine down. But I promise to take part if you do formulate the task.

tara:

I don't think I'll put mine down. But I promise to participate if you do formulate the task.

All right, I'll think about it. But it's getting late tonight, so good night.