Ring - page 4

Gans-deGlucker писал(а) >>

...I would add, both one way and the other. A fully balanced portfolio whose sum will always be equal to -21 spread will only be with transaction volumes normalized by the value of each currency in the portfolio. But such a portfolio is also useless. No, it's not 0, -21 spread though.

Try it first!
I claim that the Ring is ALREADY balanced by the selection of currency pairs.
Open on a demo, at least till morning - are you lazy?

moskitman >>:

я начал ветку с целью поиска наиболее грамотного, наименее рискованного и наиболее выгодного способа разрыва кольца
это может быть лок/закрытие положительных и удвоение отрицательных, это может быть реализовано в виде мультивалютного индикатора для выявления "перекосов", это может быть использовано еще туевой хучей способов - давайте вместе попробуем решить этот ребус!

ЗЫ: если бы у меня был четкий алгоритм действий, я вряд ли начинал бы ветку

To develop a clear algorithm, clarity in concepts and theory is needed. So far, the difference in complexity compared to ordinary trading is exactly 21 times. Is it worth it? Yes, your portfolio will slowly and tediously wobble around one point until one good unbalanced trend in different currencies, the result of which will surprise you if you do not listen now to people writing to you in this thread and insistently preventing obvious mistakes.

The idea illuminated. I think it would be handy to have an indicator like the one in the T101, but not like this. Since it is a ring, the multi-indicator should be in the form of a ring. Like the famous clock, for example.

Where the time is changed by the ring tools. They should move clockwise. If the pair goes down, its place corresponds to the corresponding division of the dial (1 to 12), if it goes up, it goes from 12 to 1. There should be as many such "rings" of the indicator as there are frames on MT4, probably except for monthly.

moskitman >>:

да Вы попробуйте сначала!
я утверждаю, что Кольцо УЖЕ сбалансировано за счет подбора валютных пар.
Откройтесь на демке, хотя бы до утра - лень что ли?

I'm not lazy, I've been running such systems for about a year in my time. I even have a tool that draws a graph of such a synthetic portfolio in MT4, and I have a calculator that selects such portfolios taking into account the total positive swap. And there is much more. And I am even too lazy to explain that the euro and pound prices, for example, are different at any given time, and the deposit is even in dollars. And the difference, which you regard as the time difference in the arrival of quotes is in fact that very imbalance. And you are not listening.

Based on Neunteran.

moskitman писал(а) >>

Since my appearance in this thread I've started to use demos for "flashback multicurrency". I lost a couple of accounts, but that's what demo experiments are for. And the basket left unattended doubled the deposit in a week. In general, I assure you, the market worked if not in the first entry, then certainly in the second (if not to get impudent with the multiplication factor of the lot). I opened both with trend and deliberately against it, and every buy-sell, both P@ and sideways, correlated pairs and exotic ones.

My personal conclusion is the same - not a grail, but must live.

One of the first TS I came up with is "Yula".
Entry in the market in one direction with a dividing lot for example 0.1 min - 0.01-0.05. on the maximum of currency pairs (42) including all multidirectional, only the spread was acceptable.
There is no second cycle. The system slowly goes to zero. Mini lots to positive positions are taken from negative ones by controlling not by charts but by account. If the minus is not growing - it stays, if the minus is growing, the pair should be reversed. Everything should be done slowly - in 3-4 days the TS will balance with the market "the yoke will stand up". Further one and the same thing happens - starts swinging in the plus (TS itself goes in the plus) possible time for fixation of TP. If you leave imbalance with the market will continue and eventually collapse in the negative. Maybe we should fall in the plus with trall stops? Nothing mysterious here.

The post from that thread might come in handy?

Gans-deGlucker писал(а) >>

I'm not lazy, I've been running such systems for about a year in my time. I even have a tool that draws a graph of such a synthetic portfolio in MT4, and I have a calculator that selects such portfolios taking into account the total positive swap. And there is much more. And I am even too lazy to explain that the euro and pound prices, for example, are different at any given time, and the deposit is even in dollars. And the difference, which you regard as the time difference in the arrival of quotes is in fact that very imbalance. And you are not listening.

No, on the contrary, I'm happy to listen to ANY comments on the subject.
As for the tool, I use V_EquityV7, but if you could share a calculator, I would be grateful.

Tantrik писал(а) >>

post from that thread might come in handy?

Suggesting as a way to break the ring? hmm, interesting!

here is a historical chart of the ring five thousand fifteen minute bars ago. Horizontal and vertical lines drawn for orientation.

Files:
gqaqcmenbapw.rar  102 kb

sever29 >>:

Идея осветила. Думаю, удобно было бы иметь индикатор, такой в Т101, да не такой. Раз уш, с легкой руки кольцо, то и мульти индикатор д.б. в виде кольца. Вот например как известные часики.

УХ ТЫ!!! А дайте и мне, пожалуйста, такие часики, если не жалко. Выложите сюда или в личку. Уж очень понравились!

moskitman писал(а) >>

suggesting it as a way of breaking the ring? hmm, interesting!

You've read before.... Details there say on the demo 2 months demo period is limited