Ring - page 63

transcendreamer #:

Grandson as an indicator robot?

))). No, of course not, I was joking. But seriously, the indicator often takes the information not from the chart it is based on and this allows it to predict the reversal in advance. But not every capitalist is able to understand it).

khorosh #:

))). No, of course, I was just joking. But seriously, the indicator takes the information not from the chart it is hovering on, which often allows it to predict the upcoming reversal. But not every capitalist is able to understand it.)

Really? ;)))

Renat Akhtyamov #:

There's a pattern here.

you're doing it, then you think, "I've had enough.....

you go back, but there's something new that's creeping in.

you see, no, it's better.

;)

khorosh #:

Only professionals can trade on a clean chart. I can even put my grandson to trade on an indicator).

Grandson, daughter, son... From whom did they learn, tell me the secret? (You are excluded a priori)

khorosh #:

Hi Roman. Not relevant to me yet. I wonder if you're going to the States, you've learned how to say hi).

:-) not yet... I'm thinking...

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Grandson, daughter, son... Who did they learn from, tell me the secret? (You are excluded a priori)

Where's your old bulldog grip? You've mellowed, you look more like a Pekingese, you yowl so subtly. The moderators got you out of the habit of biting, you barked and went into the bushes, you don't want to go back to the bathhouse).

khorosh #:

Where's your old bulldog grip? You've mellowed, you look more like a Pekingese, you yowl so subtly. The moderators got you out of the habit of biting, you bark and go into the bush, you don't really want to go back to the bathhouse).

So the point of biting you, not interesting. You have no sense of humour, you immediately press the button.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
So the point of biting you is not interesting. You don't have a sense of humour, you just press the button.

Yep, immediately hitting the button to inform the mental health ambulance attendants that an escaped patient has just appeared on the MQL forum).

Roman Shiredchenko #:
No, not yet... I'm thinking...

There's nothing to do.

I wanted to.

I chatted on their russian-language forums.

Asked them how much they cost, what they eat....

My wife was pregnant, they said it costs 20 grand to give birth in a hospital.

I asked for pictures of their meals, they gave me some green stuff. I asked them what the fuck they were eating, where were the vegetables? They said it was expensive to eat natural food.

It's kind of like that.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

There's nothing to do.

I wanted to.

I chatted on their russian-language forums.

Asked them how much they cost, what they eat....

My wife was pregnant, they said it costs 20 grand to give birth in a hospital.

I asked for pictures of their meals, they gave me some green stuff. I asked them what the fuck they were eating, where were the vegetables? They said it was expensive to eat natural food.

So it's like this.

OK, thanks, I'm a bit green about it :-)