Ring - page 65

khorosh #:

10000$/1 lot.

Well, 7% a day is very good.
I would put $10 on my cent and try it out with 0.1 lot. After all, a demo is a demo.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Just like Zhora, Yusuf has to learn the tester. It's hard, it's not easy, but it has to be done.
Zhora made me laugh today with his answer about 5000 Expert Advisors. However, he has got 1000 of them. It is at the level of joke.

Sergey Gridnev #:
Well, 7% a day is very good.
I would put $10 on the cent and try it out with a 0.1 lot. After all, a demo is a demo.
I have a 10 times higher ratio on the dollar. I.e. Depo divided by 1,000.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Just the PNB might not be a bad idea

Bad, at least in the way the author applies it.

And putting it on a balance sheet story in the hope that the forecast will be better is utopian.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Zhora made me laugh today with his reply about 5000 advisers. However, he himself has 1000. Really at the level of a joke.
He's glad he's not alone.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
He was glad he wasn't alone.
I thought he was surprised, which made me fall out ;)

Renat Akhtyamov #:
I thought he was surprised, that's why I fell out.
He's about to. I complained about him calling me a retard. Told him he didn't need to come into his thread

Evgeniy Chumakov #:

Bad, at least in the way the author applies it.

And putting it on top of the balance story in the hope that the forecast will be better is utopian.

Gianni, among other averages is not bad. But applying averaging of any kind is not really a good thing. You have to try something else. It's not for nothing that the rich little cobblers invite mathematicians to develop systems.
Yes, the balance was overdrawn. His equity was simply growing and he put on rose-coloured glasses again. And they make it hard to look and see.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
I thought he was surprised, which made me fall out ;)

Well, you can understand people - they want to become millionaires as quickly as possible. And there's no harm in wanting, as you know).

khorosh #:

I will not insist, time will tell. That is why I am testing the indicator on demo. In the meantime I have made 3 deals on 3 pairs today.

I have spent very little time, because I have only opened positions, and the closing was done by my Expert Advisor using the virtual trail. Thus, I did not need to watch it, minded my own business.

Congrats on profits! I always thought pair analysis makes no sense because the pullback of the cross coincides with pair convergence, but probably you have something else there (I hope it's not just a pair trade) so I wish you success.