Ring - page 17

Mathemat >>:
Эк тебя торкнуло-то, moskitman... Вроде как есть ДЦ с котирами в выходные. Но я их не знаю.

you can just be Andrei ;)
By the way, I apologise for not addressing the V_Equity Wercher as promised - it turned out it was just the computers took a long time to recalculate the quotes before showing the chart, M1 after all...

sever29 >>:

1. согласен.

2. Индикатор может показать динамику Вашего кольца. все будет видно. щас не знаю куды смотреть. ну купил, локировал профит, усреднился... а зачем и на основании чего и зачем эт сделал? у Вас кольцо, блин и значит мульти индюк разных ТФ должен быть в виде кольца, круга, циферблата часов... сд6лайте их.... на весь инет слух разойдется, а щас, что?
3. Да ну... мартин на минус... с чего Вы взяли, что он сработает? Точно с так4им же успехом можно усредняться по одной паре... наверняка откат будет:) Вчера, сделали бы так?
4. Потому что, флет портфеля... Вы видели его тренд?
5. Понимаю.

2. it makes a certain amount of sense... The ring "breathes"! Let me explain: the sum of pluses (and minuses accordingly) goes up, then down, and you can play on this too, spreading the time of "pluses" and "minuses" closing, but that's another story. You need a market status indicator, but I haven't seen any so far (except CCFp, maybe).
3. Not with the same one! The balance curve of the mullet is very different from the price chart of any one pair!
4. aha, the day before yesterday... and did you see me move it?

moskitman писал(а) >>

2. it makes a certain amount of sense... The ring "breathes"! Let me explain: the sum of pluses (and minuses accordingly) goes up, then down, and you can play on this too, spreading the time of "pluses" and "minuses" closing, but that's another story. You need a market status indicator, but I haven't seen any so far (except CCFp, maybe).
3. Not with the same one! The balance curve of the mullet is very different from the price chart of any one pair!
4. aha, the day before yesterday... and did you see me move it?

4. No, how ?

sever29 >>:

4. Нет, как ?

previous (16th) page of the thread, my picture subpage, written at 22:18

moskitman писал(а) >>

previous (16th) page of the thread, my picture subpage, written at 22:18

tell me what you bought, sold, when and what you locked (closed), what you averaged, I'll show you the graph BEFORE and AFTER the RING.

sever29 >>:

скажи во сколько что купил, продал, когда и что локировал (закрыл), по каким усреднился, графИК ВЫВЕДУ ДО И ПОСЛЕ РАЗРЫВА КОЛЬЦА.

Oh, man...
What the hell, eh?
Here's the state for this period - clean it up!
It was a robot, not hands...
Files:

zfs >>:
По ходу ваше кольцо не сбалансировано, необходимо учесть ряд факторов, а именно стоимость пункта, корреляцию валют и волатильность.

hello!

Nastya woke up... (sorry, it just slipped out: Friday night... shit, more like Saturday... beer...)
all balanced a long time ago, tired to repeat, like that Catana, man, READ, open-check, make sure!
I actually opened the branch for advice - how to tear his_superstable _Majesty apart more competently...

Apparently, the principle of the ring is to use the correlation of currency pairs, a kind of "eternal flat" in which if the balance deviates strongly to one side, it will soon return to the other. At the same time there is no need to open orders, in order not to pay for spreads, as they are in the tray anyway, and only from the moment when profitable positions are closed, the trading starts. We should write an indicator that would show this ratio of profitable to non-profitable positions, i.e. a deflection to one of the sides. We can either open orders on a demo and open them on a real position when the time comes to "break the ring". This means we use the indicator to look when a sufficient deviation has occurred and then enter into transactions for those currency pairs that should be narrowed, to return to the initial balance.

Graalfx >>:
Видимо принцип работы кольца в использовании кореляции валютных пар, некого "вечного флета" при котором если сильно отклоняется баланс в одну сторону, то он скоро вернётся в другую. При этом открывать ордера не нужно, чтобы не платить за спред, так как всё равно они находятся в локе и только с того момента как закрываются профитные позиции начинается торговля. Нужно написать индикатор, который бы показывал вот это соотношение профитных к непрофитным позициям, то есть отклонение в одну из сторон. Либо открывать ордера на демо, а когда прийдёт время "разрывать кольцо" открываться на реале. То есть по индикатору смотрим когда достаточное отклонение произошло, затем входим в сделку по тем валютным парам которые должны сузиться, вернуться к первоначальному балансу.

"if the balance deviates strongly to one side, it will soon return to the other" - not so: if the balance of one part deviates strongly, so does the other, and in general you have understood me quite well.
"enter the trade on those currency pairs" - you can on ALL, the Ring is "breathing".

Within 1 minute, 37 positions opened, 69 positions closed... Great....
How will the system behave if the DC slows down trading operations...?
Your portfolio is not balanced, i.e. the influence of each instrument on the overall result is not equal. There is no accounting for point value and volatility for each instrument.