Ring - page 16

Andrei01 писал(а) >>
Well, let's say the probability can be tilted sideways somehow, but what about the overall profit in this case?

good question!
So, out of 12 negative half-ring orders at 100 and 33 c.u. units, 3 times more orders will trigger in the positive direction on the average than in the negative one:
x+3x=12, where x is the average number of negative orders, 3x is ... plus
x=3, 3x=9
in this case, the average loss will be 3*100=300 c.u. and the profit 9*33=297 c.u.
and this is only for the case with a perfect distribution of order triggering

bad news: you will not be able to just unscrew them ... )))
The good news: with properly set goals you can try to mart money waiting for a good deal, because your loss of 3 CU is miserable for the first step of a martin.
The bad news: add 200 c.u. to your average loss from the first order, and you have a total of -500
The good news: at the time of the start of martin cycles, you will have a positive part of the Ring in your pocket

So how is your "ring" performing in today's overweight market? What is its current state?

Gans-deGlucker писал(а) >>
So how is your "ring" performing in today's overweight market? Tell me the current state of the ring.

Unlocked is hanging on like it's supposed to.
If you don't mind me asking nonsense, open a Ring on a separate demo account and leave it unattended, you can check it once a week...
It's Lavinov's holiday today, and I have a routine: hypotheses, calculations, literature...

The ring works, the research continues...
ring results (to be perfectly frank, the results of the non-veteran ring work) for the period 2010.05.06 12:09 to 2010.05.07 16:12

the horrendous drawdown around the 200th trade is the simultaneous closing of a bunch of orders at a total balance surplus.
such a spread of half rings came out on black Thursday night.... nevertheless the Ring kept the BALANCE PLUS!

moskitman писал(а) >>

Have you thought about implementing the "ring" indicator I suggested above? I think it's clearer than the T101 or your speculation. There will be a substantive debate. Otherwise.... about nothing...

sever29 >>:

воюешь, боец значит. не думал реализовать индикатор "кольца", который я предлагал выше? думаю,то нагляднее, чем Т101 иль твои домыслы. Будет предметный диспут. А так.... ни о чем...

I don't need a dispute - there are plenty of them (disputes) here, and very few intelligent "tellers"...
and I don't really need a turntable yet either.
===
I start the Ring, let open pluses and minuses, then sell pluses and martin on minuses. The equity curve starts flipping more and more with every raise and definitely falls into the positive zone.
I cannot bring myself to let it slip, i.e. to sit out the Pluses and wait for a stop-out to see the maximum possibilities of going in the plus zone. I take $150, $250, $500 and then
run the ring, let it run out...
===

and all this on the M1... for the first time in my life I don't want a weekend so bad...

You've got a lot on your mind, moskitman... I think there are some DCs with quotes at the weekend. But I don't know them.

Mathemat >>:
Эк тебя торкнуло-то, moskitman... Вроде как есть ДЦ с котирами в выходные. Но я их не знаю.

kotir on the weekend can be found on kalitafinance - only on the website and not in the terminal
ZS: who's gapping, it's on you for a beer :)

moskitman писал(а) >>

1. I don't need a dispute - there's plenty of them (disputes) here, and only a few smart "tellers"...
2. I don't really need an indicator, either.
===
3. I start the Ring, let the pluses and minuses separate, break the pluses and then martin on the minus. The equity curve starts swinging more and more with each modification and definitely enters the positive zone.
4. I cannot bring myself to let it go down, i.e. to sit on the pluses and wait for a stop-out to see the maximum possibilities of going in the plus zone. I take $150, $250, $500 and again
run the ring, let it run out...
===

5. And all this on the M1... for the first time in my life I don't want a weekend like this...

1. i agree.

2. the indicator can show the dynamics of your ring. everything will be visible. i don't know where to look. i bought, i locked the profit, i averaged... but why and based on what i did it? you have a ring, and it should be a ring, a circle, a clock face... make them.... the whole internet will hear the rumour, but now what?
3. No way... martin minus... What makes you think it'll work? You may as well average on one pair... it's sure to bounce back:) Yesterday, would you have done so?
4. Because the portfolio is flat... Did you see its trend?
5. I see.