Indicator dump by Dserg - page 12

lexandros >>:
какой смысл во всем этом? фанатизм собирания индюков/экспертов??? нахрена??? может мне кто нибудь объяснить... у меня своих то уже девать не куда...
Если есть какая то идея - то написить индюка/эксперта всегда лучше самому... чтобы по крайней мере знать что и как... или если брать индюка/эксперта то знать откуда и от кого и для чего
Какой смысл в этой 2000-ной свалке кодов?
Цель жизни - чужие коды ковырять? или все же хоть что нибудь заработать на рынке

Well, that's what I wanted to say. Only I got more letters.

That's it,

The dump is temporarily cancelled due to a lost deposit and a corresponding period of disgust towards forex in general.
I'd rather drink vodka in the countryside on May Day than pine over these fucking charts!

Good Luck and Profits to everyone!

Dserg >>:
Ну всё,

свалка временно отменяется по причине слитого депозита и соответствующего периода отвращения к форексу в целом.
Лучше водочки тяпнуть на природе на майские, чем чахнуть над этими долбанными графиками!

Всем удачи и профитов!

I practically lost a grand myself the other day, the most important thing is to understand your mistakes (I, for example, used my hands to get into Expert Advisor's work and the deposit was drained very quickly)...).
You have good ideas, things.
Good luck, don't give up.)

lexandros >>: какой смысл во всем этом? фанатизм собирания индюков/экспертов??? нахрена??? может мне кто нибудь объяснить... у меня своих то уже девать не куда...
[...]
Цель жизни - чужие коды ковырять? или все же хоть что нибудь заработать на рынке

No, it's simpler than that. It's just that there is an initial stage - collecting other people's things. And there's a lot of other people's stuff.

drknn himself admitted that he has them lying around for nothing. But once, when he started, he must have considered them valuable. Now he doesn't, because he can write his own.

Well, that's all right, the stage is over. Somebody's got a use for it. People learn more or less the same way.

Vitya >>:

Не растраивайся я сам штукаря на днях дослил практически, самое главное ошибки понять свои(я например в работу советника влазил руками и очень быстро депо было слито ))..)
У тебя же есть хорошие идеи, вещи
Удачи, не раскисай )

It's not the first time I've had a meltdown.
The funny thing is that I did everything against my own indicator.
I can't cover the elk in time, that's all.
It's like there's a block in my head, I don't know :-(

Mathemat >>:

Ну и ладно, этап пройден. Кому-нибудь да и сгодится. Люди учатся примерно одинаково.

You're right, there is some good in collecting. But there's still a sense of wasted time afterwards. (I hesitated as to which smiley face to put)

Dserg >>:

Да что там раскисать, не в первый раз.
Самое смешное в том, что всё сделал вопреки своему же индикатору.
Не могу вовремя прикрыть лося, и всё тут.
Как будто блок какой-то в голове, ХЗ :-(

Yes, there is such a thing, it is pathetic to kill moose by hand, so you have to get an automatic )))))

Dserg писал(а) >>

What's the big deal, it's not the first time.
The funny thing is, I did it against my own indicator.
I can't cover the moose in time, that's all.
It's like a block in my head, I don't know :-(

Is it possible to set the stop moose signal in the indicator? So it doesn't go off until the moose is closed?

nikost >>:

А можно в индикаторе установить сигнал стоп лось.? Чтобы не выключался пока лось не закрыт

You can do anything you want, it's all a question of motivation

I usually program either the speed of fusion reactions or the IV characteristic of the latest INTEL processors, so all other application tasks should be up to me.