Indicator dump by Dserg - page 37

I personally believe in you and if you post it here let my confidence get you to make this product!

Dserg:

So, friends, I declare the basic trading idea of my grail - the price will always come back!

The whole question is where.

The answer is

:)

the price in any minute may be the lowest or highest in the period from [this minute, infinity]

Hello.

Stumbled across your Indicator Dump. Interesting stuff!

I have downloaded Dserg_Supertrend_Rev_v .5.01_1. Unfortunately, it is not working.

I haddone everything I should have done and put all I needed (8 files) into include.

Maybe I've forgotten something else?

Who will tell me?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Alexander.

Supertrend seems to require an indicator as well

Ale-xander:

Hello.

Stumbled across your Indicator Dump. Interesting stuff!

I have downloaded Dserg_Supertrend_Rev_v .5.01_1. Unfortunately, it is not working.

I haddone everything I should have done and put all I needed (8 files) into include.

Maybe I've forgotten something else?

Who will tell me?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely, Alexander.

Right.

I need the supertrend itself.

By the way, my Expert Advisor will be ready soon. I will post it in one of my topics.

Dserg:

Hello all, friends!

Another grail is almost ready. This time it's channel-based. It won't be long now, soon the money will be pouring into our pockets.

Hey Dserq! Promised to post this indicator. Maybe you can post it. Thank you!

smart:
Hi Dserq! Promised to post this indicator. Maybe you can post it. Thanks!

Yes, it would be interesting to see...maybe some thoughts on refinements would come!!!!

Well, a man finds a grail and that's the end of communication. Right?

mydone:
Well, a man finds a grail and that's the end of communication. Right?
Download my indicator, work in the counter-trend, if you have any complaints, I am ready to answer.