Indicator dump by Dserg - page 17

Unless you want to use the 4.3 Open... the one that works without any accessories... and it also doesn't work without something...

Too bad... we'll have to give up the idea of writing an expert...

sllawa3 >>:

разве что использовать ток 4.3 опен.. тот что робит без причиндалов разных... да и он кстати так же не работает без чего то..

жаль.. придётся оставить идею написания эксперта...

What's the problem with putting the inludes where they belong?

I've attached all the files.

Dserg писал(а) >>

Unfortunately, the indicator is very slow indeed.

I tried to optimise it, got some ideas - but...

Took a day, gave it up.

It's not working yet. :(

Changed the date to the current year - works much faster

nikost >>:
Изменил дату на текущий год - работает намного шустрее

Yes, it is, except the colouring will be different as the countdown has changed.

Dserg >>:

А в чём проблема положить инклюды куда надо?

Все файлы я прилеплял.

Too many problems arise ... starting with auxiliary files ( I just can't even make out what and where and what for which of the indices ) and ending with different combinations of buffers when changing colours ( I need to read information from several buffers, not just a couple of them on the current and previous bar )

What you get is not an Expert Advisor but a whole huge essay which you can't even compile (because over a megabyte it's already a compilation problem ...)

The problem is not worth the trouble... The only thing you won't get is the grail... all the same, there will be erroneous inputs and as a consequence, lots...

sllawa3 >>:

да слишком много проблем возникает.. начиная от доп. файлов ( я просто не могу даже разобраться что и куда и что для какого из индюков ) и заканчивая наличием различных комбинаций буферов при смене цветов ( надо снимать инфу с нескольких буферов а не просто с пары на текущем и предыдущем баре )

получается не эксперт а целое громадное сочинение которое и не скомпилируешь ( т.к. свыше мега уже проблемы с компиляцией ... )

одной фразой - овчинка выделки не стоит.. т.к. один чёрт грааль не получится.. всё равно будут ошибочные входы и как следствие - лоси..

People in the thread posted working Expert Advisors, have a look.

And in general, of course, yes, it is purely a visual indicator, for manual trading.

For example, on the Eurobucks on M15 it signals that it should have gone down on May 10 from 1.285 somewhere and still not to close, but to share at least 5 times.

It's building quite a big pyramid of profitable orders downwards.

Dserg >>:

Тут люди в теме выкладывали рабочие эксперты, посмотрите.

А вообще, конечно, да, это чисто визуальный индикатор, для торговли вручную.

Например, по евробаксу на М15 он сигнализирует, что надо было встать вниз 10 мая от 1,285 где-то и до сих пор не закрываться, а доливаться минимум 5 раз.

Выстраивается немаленькая пирамида прибыльных приказов вниз.

it's a good thing... it's a bad thing if every once in a while loss-making positions slip through... lone losers... on a martin, even the lonely ones will halve the deposit...

If we take H1 at all - down from April 16 from 1.365

sllawa3 >>:
это же хорошо.. плохо если хоть изредка да убыточные позы проскочат...одинокие лоси... при мартине и одинокие деп ополовинят..

Where is the martin present?

Is adding to a profitable position a martin?

Dserg >>:

А где мартин присутствует?

Доливка в прибыльную позицию - это вы считаете мартин?

I'm not talking about that, but the calculation of lots in a given proportion of available funds... for example in the amount of the margin, 1/5 or 1/10 of available funds.

If you use such a lot calculation, a pair of moose, although not a herd, will devour a significant part of the deposit...