Indicator dump by Dserg - page 3

Dserg писал(а) >>

As soon as we have corrected by 20%, the trend is considered to have changed. The top of the previous one is the start of the new one.
It's easy :)

And who decided that 20% and 30% is unheard of?

Tantrik >>:

И кто так решил именно 20% а 30% небывает?

No one has decided, it's the 'coeff' indicator parameter
Change it, see what's best.
I like 20% the best.

Dserg писал(а) >>

No one has decided, it's the 'coeff' indicator parameter.
Change it, see what's best.
I like 20% the best.

I get it you're joking! and your indicator is guessing 10pp.

At 30% we have been trending down on EURUSD M15 since 14 January with small corrections :-)
Too large movements are catching, 0.2 is optimal.

What are you picking on!!! this man writes really brilliant stuff, you just need to know how to use it. not the way you just talk.

Tantrik >>:

Понял вы шутите! а ваш индикатор угадывает 10пп.

What a joke.
The indicator doesn't guess anything, it just shows the trend and correction.

Dserg писал(а) >>
Hi all!
I've decided to create a special thread, because CodeBase is not a place for any forex graphomania. I will periodically post my indicators/experts here. Don't spare your money :-)

Good job, thanks!

KoHb9IK Not great, genius!!!!!!!

Dserg >>:

Технически значения не имеет, я просто так привык.
Наверное действительно будут потери на спред? или нет?
In brokerage companies having prohibited CloseOrderBy operations there will definitely be losses on spread. On swaps - all of them.
You can also do as you said, i.e. reopen when the correction is completed.

It seems to me that without locks it would be a) clearer and b) cross-platform according to general logic. Well, I have already said about swaps and spreads.

Svinozavr >>:
В ДЦ, у которых запрещены операции CloseOrderBy, потери на спреде будут однозначно. На свопах - у всех.

Мне кажется, что без локов было бы а) наглядней и б) кросс-платформенно по общей логике. Ну, а о свопах и спредах я уже сказал.

Can I make a request?
Post on the same picture the opening and closing places according to your logic. Well, so that there is no confusion: