Indicator dump by Dserg - page 10

vashad >>:

Здраствуйте Знатоки,
Помогите пожолуйста неграмотного дилетанта. Никак не могу запустить индикаторов. При компиляции нет ошибок, таблица с настройками выходит, а индикатор у меня не работает. Вроде все сделал как надо-поставил инклудов, создал индикатор, компиляция без ошибок, но после запуска ничево. Попробовал советник протестировать-получаю сообщение-
2010.05.02 08:20:49 2010.04.26 21:00 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\еxperts\indicators\dserg.ex4' on the EURUSD,H4

The path is very strange... Do you have MT installed directly in the program files, even without its own folder? MT searches indicators and experts in its own folder... And you have it looking directly in the program files... Who installed it so badly? How come it still works... amazing

ZS: And how do you figure out where you have what... Yeah... live a long time and you'll be surprised

vashad писал(а) >>

Thank you for your attention,

I did it, but the indicator does not draw, and my Expert Advisor does:
2010.05.02 11:46:43 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\experts\indicators\X2DigMA.ex4' on the EURUSD,H4

Do you have the supertrend indicator installed?

lexandros писал(а) >>
ZS: and how do you figure out where you have what... >> yeah... live a long time and wonder

It works. Thanks to the author for the help.

Another arrow-drawer based on the mash-ups.
Not my idea, can't remember where I got it :-)
Files:

1200+ indicators in 1 archive.
Files:
indicators.rar  1964 kb

drknn писал(а) >>
1200+ indicators in 1 archive.

Let me ask you, is this your collection? Collected... watched every one? If it's not a secret, did you keep it?

drknn >>:
1200 с лишним индикаторов в 1 архиве.

Thanks, drknn. I haven't compared with the kodobase, but there are quite interesting specimens. In principle it's nice to have everything at hand in one archive.

sever29 >>:

Разрешите полюбопытствовать, эта Ваша коллекция? Собирали..., смотрели каждый? Если не секрет, себе оставили?

I've had this collection for a few years now - I downloaded it from the internet. Then I added to it over time. There was a time when I picked up something from it for different trading systems. Now it is lying dead in my hands. I seldom look into it. I usually write indicators for myself - it is more reliable.
My trading system I use now leads to the situation when it almost doesn't need indicators - the standard terminal parabolic is good enough. But I had to rewrite the fractal indicator - the terminal one, damn it, overdraws.

As promised. report. though not from demo. but from micro-real... I'm tired of the discrepancy between demo stats and real stats. so i decided to test promising ts on micro reals. of course they're not quite as huge as aliens, in billions of dollars... but a hundred quid worth of real reals. without any "i guess" or even "that's not my moped".