MT5&MQL5 in Linux - page 10

SProgrammer >>:

Как весьма компетентный товаришь в вопросах ядра ОС'ов и той и другой (без лишней скромности :) ) скажу так ... Хм, глядя на весь этот странный спор возникает ощущение что активные тут виндусятники просто по сути продвинутые пользователи. Ибо какая разница какая ОС - и та и та хороша. Но МС увы по сути исписалась - в ведущих разработчиках ядра по сути уже одни индусы. И это увы совершенно четкая тенденция и будущее виндов как монопольной ОС уже очевидно что не будет. Ядро МСа перегруженно заплатами. Системная надстройка перегруженна ( мягко сказанно ) всякими нетами, так что уже край. Линукс очень серьезно поддерживает IBM и INTEL, не говоря уже про гугл. Опен офис просто уже песня, все работает отлично. К сожалению МСвскую ОС ждет тоже что и произошло с прошлыми монстрами, они умерли от старости, это ждет и винды, причем закат уже очевиден.
Например убунту мне лично очень понравилась, там главное постараться забыть про коммандную строку, и делеать все через аплеты. А софта сколько под линукс - раз в двадцать больше и разнообразнее чем под винды. А причина в том что линукс делают увлеченные люди а винды увы мотивированные морские свинки . :)

Так что - правильно что делаете для линукса. По идее надо было бы вообще иметь свой код для них - но это понятно что очень накладно и трудно. И особенно под их ГУЙ со своими странными идеологиями - но зато быстрее и проще программировтаь если умеешь как. Там все живет само, надо только на экран вывести. Но спецов мало.

One of the not many times I support you. :)

All true to form.

joo писал(а) >>

One of the not many times I support you. :)

>> it's true what you said.

:)) It only seems to you that in a few cases. :))

>> Debugger

There's no point talking about respect for wiseu(aka Sergey Kovalyov) ... he's a completely inadequate fellow ... he's been attached to me since the start of Expert Portal (more than a year ago) ... he considers it his duty (which he has openly said) to crap on me, slander, call me names as much as he can ... and regardless of the context of the specific topic ... it's obvious that the work of Expert Portal has had a noticeable effect on the Ukrainian service he advertised ... so there's no provision for respect there. and regardless of the context of the particular topic ... obviously the work of portal EA markedly affected the Ukrainian service he advertised ... so respect is not provided there ... and to all others on all forums he has a similar attitude ...

>> Joker

The problem with Wine was clear from the start, it works fine under Windows ... unlikely that such projects support 100% of something ... too risky ... the same forum is constantly flooded with questions about problems ...

>> SProgrammer

It's not the operating system, at least from my side ... I do not care who's messing around with what OS for personal use ... I care about one thing - the activity of a few fans of unix does not result in changes to a normally working code for winds ... as it is likely that it turns out that to run mt for some unix vin (not even declared yet what versions are tested) will have to twist the code ... fall back on older technology, etc ... ... I don't need it at all ... moreover i don't use and in general i don't plan to use mt under any unix ...

>> Joker

I'm just saying ... the MT does not work under Wine, it's Wine's problem and let them do it ... go beat them there ... moreover, it may become a system problem ... as there is no guarantee that in the next Wine releases something won't go wrong again ...

RIV >>:

>> Debugger

>> Joker

>> SProgrammer

>> Joke r

Dear!, I'm not going to get into a debate with you about this...

I personally liked Sabayon Linux ))) Basically everything suits me, but cakewalk didn't start and trackmania nations forever was clumsy))
Also couldn't get the light control sensor on my laptop to work(((

gumgum >>:
Мне лично Sabayon Linux понравился))) Вот в принципе меня все устраивает, но cakewalk не запустился и trackmania nations forever коряво работал))
И еще не смог заставить работать датчик контроля освещения на ноутбуке(((

Googled a distribution kit called Fibonacci

OK - I'll give you my five cents. Let no one be offended - this is IMHO so to speak...

ALL linuxoids say something like: "This product doesn't work on Linux, that's why it's bad". And who writes that same Linux (wine etc.)? - The same Linuxoids. So guys - make your own linux to make it work. I respect only those linuxoids that actually did it (like copying all those dlls, fonts, etc. - which is done for MT4).

Another issue is that Linux is first of all about enthusiasm. And enthusiasm ALWAYS runs out. Works pretty well as a LOW server, (web server, samba server) and that's it. A good desktop computer has been promised for years, but I won't live to see it...

I'm sure metacuots will do everything they can to run MT5 without a big stretch, but even after that it will turn out that 1% will use linux+MT5...

If you have a driver problem, install SuSe. This problem does not exist there at all.

Itso >>:

ВСЕ линуксоиды говорять что-то типа: "Вот этот продукт под Линукс не работает - поэтому он и плохой".

Хорошего десктоп-компьютера обещают не первый год но я его не доживу...

даже после этого окажется, что 1% будет использовать Линукс+МТ5...

1) I have never met any such ALL linuxoid.

2) I have lived up to it and switched to it completely a few years ago.

3) 1% *number of MT users in the world = ?

Aren't those paltry hundreds (thousands?) worth accepting (or retaining) them as fans. Given that there is no need to create a new department for a parallel platform. What is needed is one person and the addition of a stage in testing.

Fixing MT5 under Wine 1.1.43 on Ubuntu 9.10:
  • Toolbars in client and editor have been fixed (field positioning and excessive redrawing)
  • the definition of working under Wine has been integrated (a workaround for Wine is likely to be used).
  • problems with rendering of alpha-channels (appears as a black background on images) have not been solved yet.
  • Net has not been touched yet
We'll fix it further piecemeal.