Does the Grail exist? - page 42

There we go. Everything has been put in its place, and now let's continue to speculate about the existence ofthe Grail?

"Is there a time machine?

Yes, but no one has one" )))

ULAD >>:
Ну вот. Всё расставили по своим местам, а теперь продолжим рассуждать Грааль существует?

There is EVERYTHING. One has to remember what a grail is, it is not a tablecloth. I think so, if a man is ready to receive the grail, he will receive it.

leman писал(а) >>

There is EVERYTHING. One has to remember what a grail is, it is not a tablecloth. I think so, if a man is ready to get the grail, he will get it.

I have readiness #1.... >> and where is it?

sever29 >>:

у меня готовность №1.... и где он?

If not, then No. 1 on the other side of the queue

You!

sever29 >>:

у меня готовность №1.... и где он?

"Where" is not the topic of this thread. Here, clever, serious people have established that HE is. Hooray. Isn't that enough for you?

===

- I am looking for an Expert Advisor, which would make 100 pips a day on average. Who's got one?
- Yes, I do.
- Can I try it out?
- What for? I already did. It works.

What an argument! There is no grail. The grail is like a benchmark. In forex, the grail is the zigzag indicator, on past timeframe data... Where you can clearly see the picture, where you should buy and where you should sell, and it's completely break-even... And it is impossible to predict the market ahead, because... it behaves unpredictably.
So the question of the grail, as such, I think it's time to close...

IgorM- hello Teska, you wrote something about vector trading (I'm from the phone) I can't find the post it seemed to be a wrong one, can you be more specific?

Tantrik alas , I'm not a professional trader, and about the vector - just thinking out loud and not more, not even googled info :), I think to trade in the direction of the prevailing situation - is a truism, another matter, I'm still looking for pairs that are predictable and thinking about a strategy with a small increase in lots

looked the status of FOReignEX demo account I guess - he chooses several currency pairs and then judges according to his understanding of the current trend and make deals, following the principle: The only thing confusing is that there are no bad trades, except for a few "dead ends", i.e. the Grailist.The Grailist is just sitting on his orders!