Does the Grail exist? - page 146

moskitman >>:

уважаемый, и по отношению к золоту тоже могут измениться закономерности. Ведь золото, как мерило стоимости, тоже нестабильно...
Стабильность системы должна основываться на рыночной закономерности, имхо, а не на "железобетонной" стоимости какого-либо актива.
Вы не рано радуетесь?

You understand, you are quoting my thoughts, but you do not know the essence, the essence is not in the gold expression, the essence is just the movement and nothing more, and one has to learn to see the movement.
Thanks a lot to the topicstarter, for the idea of trading without super-charming indicators, you just have to see the movement and the way currencies move, they are not even in a strict order, but they go to a certain value, sometimes all go in one direction, when the opposite is happening nearer to each other, but the fact that they are moving

sever29 Ihave the feeling that you read my mind or I have already said a lot :), (I have not read these links, I saw it myself, but I will read it for sure). You are absolutely right about the losing readings, but it is not about Monday - these readings are constantly losing, on the eurobucks in general they go all day long and only closer to the next news start to give the true direction. Why do I think so about the eurobucks, because this is the only pair that I do not understand how it moves :) but I see its movement to a certain value at least 2-3 hours before the real values, and these values are given on the charts closer to the news :)

IgorM >>:

... суть не в выражении через золото, суть только в движении и не более, а движение надо просто научиться видеть... Элиотт тоже говорил, что волны надо уметь увидеть
... надо просто увидеть движение и как валюты идут,... "базара нет", большего и не надо
, но факт, что они движутся... а кто-то отрицает?

... евробакс ... эта единственая пара которую я не понимаю как она движется :) но я вижу ее движение к некой величине как минимум за 2-3 часа до реальных значений, а эти значения выдают на графики ближе к новостям :)... у Вас большое будущее, это как талант игры на скрипке, или он есть или его нет. У меня его нет, следовательно, мне нужен другой путь. а Вам - профитов!

146 pages of controversial discussion - great!!! but there is a complication... I understand FentesiGold is showing some wonders here, can you please give me a link where to look?

1. Kubochek. Here he is under the nickname FOReignEX trading.
2. the original account (thanks to Mischek):
Login - 2304021
Investor pass - 2fkdsan
Server - Alpari Demo
Everything is much more interesting and spectacular here.

IgorM >>:

Почему про евробакс так думаю, да потому, что эта единственая пара которую я не понимаю как она движется :) но я вижу ее движение к некой величине как минимум за 2-3 часа до реальных значений, а эти значения выдают на графики ближе к новостям :)

The Eurobucks is running on technology like clockwork.

paukas >>:

Евробакс ходит по технике как часы.

maybe, but i'm just learning, i guess i haven't seen it yet.

By the way, FOReignEX trading - is absolutely right that he trades without using a bunch of indicators, but only as he said - "the line and the MA" - I analyzed again how I calculate the movement of currencies, indeed, by and large this MA - this simple tool and displays the movement, just do not look at the tail of the MA or the angle or count the breaks MA.
As for you, moskitman, I'll tell you a little more. You may think that just because of personal sympathy, it's not a question of talent - it's a question of stereotypes that are hinged on your vision of the market - you will be given 200 Startegii, that will show you the correlation and will draw arrows and ...... - And what is interesting, these strategies will also work, but you will expect a formalized representation from these strategies - like "the wave charts have crossed" or "this currency is up" and an immediate signal to action - as if the main thing is to do it in time!
I have already tried it, it's all at random. Have you ever seen a trader's manual that says that a trader must perform at least 20 trades per day, etc.? Why rush into action if you have not seen how the currencies are today - in clever terms it is like "what situation in the market", do not take actions that you do not understand, why make a deal you are not sure about? On the MA you can see market patterns, but don't look for a linear pattern, but look for a sequence in which the valpars go, again this sequence is not a sequence, like: "NZD up, then CAD down and all this on rising gold" - look for the sequence as currencies are now going by statistical coefficient - I have already written currencies can go one after another, currencies can start to converge, currencies can start to diverge - in clever terms it is all called correlation, it does not matter what you call it, but correlation also describes the movement of currencies, the main thing is to see how currencies move relative to each other today
I don't see the point, though I may have to - because my TS is just being created and I haven't found an entry point yet, I only see a target for each pair and the targets I see based on the movement - as an example: if the movement is consistent - then all pairs will follow each other to a certain level. I have already written several times about T101 - it's a brilliant TS - but it requires constant correction (constant doesn't mean daily, it means on a long term trend). By the way, I haven't studied T101, I just read it, and started using indulators and expert advisors and as a result - said it was another rubbish. And now I analyze my view of the market and I see that T101 does the same thing I do - it has anchors and correlation (sorry if I'm not correct - I have not studied T101 yet), I basically see the same thing - I just call it a movement and instead of anchors I try to rely on the gold, but it is absolutely the same what to rely on - it's like Archimedes phrase "give me a fulcrum and I will overturn the world", the main thing to lean on and start searching for a movement sequence.

if the euro is falling in all currencies and the dollar is rising! The disharmony visible eurobucks makes fewer pips and slower (and moves against the value sometimes) imho - politics and the largest number of traders on the eurobucks.

Tantrik >>:
если евро падает во всех валютах а доллар растущий! Дисгармония видимая евробакс делает меньше пунктов и медленнее(и против стоимости иногда двигаеться) имхо- политика и самое большое количество трейдер на евробаксе.

+ hundred for the last words :)
here's an example of a trader, hopefully a successful one, but this trader confirmed my hunches about traders looking for a trivial correlation: "the euro goes down on all pairs and the dollar goes up on all pairs" - and why see the market so formally? I started to see the market not by the arrows saying "The quid is up, the euro is down" - but by its movement, which for me is the movement, I wrote above :)

I'm not a trader....

Tantrik >>:
я не трейдер....

I'm not a trader either.

Here it is: http: //scalper.ru/skalping.htm
I already tried it and said it was just another load of crap, but the man gave a strategy that works, but this strategy should be adjusted and released in the current market, the man described his vision of currency movements there as I did and no more