Does the Grail exist? - page 138

grell >>:
И что, я на демо ручками по своему индюку за 22-04 по сегодня уже с 5000 до 7200 наколбасил. Всего одна убыточная позиция (-250). Мне, по идее, тоже нужно о себе заявить? И, да, я тоже торгую без стопов (не подобрал еще) с коротким ТП.:))))

I wrote on p136 an example of how I traded yesterday without any stops and before that I was also a proponent of trading without any stops - better a 50p stop than no stops at all

I won't let that kind of sloppiness happen in the real world. Just picking entry points. I wrote an Expert Advisor - it is losing. Hands continuous winnings of 8 trades (20-50pp each).

grell >>:
На реале такого разгильдяйства не допущу. Просто подбираю точки входа. Писал советник-сливает. Руками непрерывный выигрыш в 8 сделок (20-50пп каждая).

As for the intraday trading - I'm taking the bounces and peaks - so initially I need to train myself in a discipline, otherwise it'll be indices' fault.)
When it comes to intraday trading I enter not on pullbacks, but on spikes, so first I need to train myself to discipline, otherwise both indices and .... will be to blame. - If a trade is bad, it's because it happened that way and not more :)
As for the Expert Advisor, I do not believe that an automatic computer can always trade efficiently, I agree that the manual launch of the robot at the right time is worthwhile, but the time of entry should definitely be determined by the trader.

IgorM >>:

я наверно еще месяца три как минимум, на демо буду тренироваться

I think the learning process will go much faster if you trade on a real cent account than on a virtual one.

leman >>:

А мне кажется процесс обучения пойдёт значительно быстрее если торговать не на виртуальном, а на реальном центовом счёте.

I have already passed this stage, I have been training on the Market - and what a terrible thing - I trained successfully :), terrible because I almost considered myself a successful trader, but as it turned out, no success, but banal luck - I even managed to withdraw my deposit on the Market
My problem is that I traded without knowing what was going on - I started to analyze what was going on, I downloaded MT4, started to mess with charts and to my horror I had no TS and just waited my positions, that's all
Now I sort of got the hang of it, started to see price movements on all the charts, started to understand why different currency pairs and charts show different "pictures" - and only after thinking about it I started to make real trade forecasts, which "awfully" started to come true :) - As for now, I am mastering the skills of correct entry, without being led by the crowd and indicators - the main thing is the prevailing price, and not only on one pair, but I have to evaluate the situation correctly on other pairs as well

The thing is, I didn't always enter with my hands when I saw a signal. My intuition is that it is easier not to enter than to lose. And this does not work with an EA (signal-entry)

IgorM >>:

это уже пройденый этап, я на Маркетиве тренировался - и, что ужасно - успешно тренировался :), ужасно, т.к. уже почти себя начал считать успешным трейдером, но как выяснилось, никакого успеха, а банальное везение - депо на Маркетиве я даже сумел вывести
у меня проблема в том, что я торговал совершенно не понимая что творится - начал разбираться что да как, скачал МТ4, начал ковыряться в графиках, и с ужасом увидел, что я не имею ТС, а просто пережидал позы вот и все
сейчас вроде подразобрался, начал видеть движения цен на всех графиках, начал понимать почему у разных валютных пар и графики рисуют разные "картинки" - и только с осмыслением этого, начинаю уже делать реальные прогнозы, которые, что "ужасно" начинают сбываться :) - пока отрабатываюю навыки на правильный вход, и не вестись на поводу у толпы и индикаторов - главное - сложившееся цена, причем не только на одной паре, надо правильно оценивать ситуацию и на др. парах

If you don't look at the indicators and look at other pairs you don't trade on, don't worry, your "terrible" predictions will soon stop coming true :)

leman >>:

Если Вы не будете смотреть на индикаторы и будете смотреть на другие пары на которых не торгуете, то не переживайте, Ваши "ужасные" предсказания скоро перестанут сбываться :)

I can argue and agree here:
I really like NZDUSD - it perfectly describes the market situation, have you ever wondered why on the chart of NZDUSD on M5 there are slight descents on the uptrend? I did wonder about it and I saw this analogy in other pairs, except EURUSD, but these analogies are different on other pairs - the drawing is completely different - but now I can look at NZDUSD and draw the behaviour on charts with CAD, GBP, AUD
I partly agree with you - it's true, the indicators show the valpair situation, but they can rarely tell if it is a correction or change of trend or a flat

IgorM >>:

тут могу и поспорить и согласиться :
в части спора - мне очень нравится NZDUSD - прекрасно характеризует ситуацию на рынке, Вы задумывались почему на графике NZDUSD на М5 на восходящем тренде есть небольшие спуски вниз? Я над этим задумался и прекрасно, потом увидел эти же аналогии и на других парах, кроме EURUSD, но эти аналогии на других парах выражены по другому - рисунок совершенно другой - но уже сейчас, я могу посмотреть на NZDUSD и от руки приблизительно, нарисовать поведение на графиках с CAD, GBP, AUD
в части согласиться с Вами - действительно, индикаторы отображают ситуацию на валпаре, но они редко могут сказать, что сейчас происходит - коррекция или изменение тренда или флет

Any momentum and of these especially the ADX tells you what is now, a correction or momentum. Analysis of currency pairs when choosing a strong currency to trade is prudent.

leman >>:

Любой моментум и из них особенно ADX говорит, что сейчас, коррекция или импульс. Анализ валютных пар при выборе сильной валюты для торговли - это разумно.

Here a counter question arises - how to properly set up an indicator and on what timeframe it will be most effective, even a trivial 3-level wizard makes sense, but only if properly configured