Does the Grail exist? - page 66

goldtrader >>:

одна отрада - скоро лето :)))

...and fishing
and smelt at the market for 400 rubles, waaaayyy koo koo

Mischek писал(а) >>

...and fishing
and smelt at the market for 400 rubles, waaaayyy koo koo.

What kind of fish did you see in the gif? Piranha? It gave me goosebumps...
How to catch it - it will cut the line and bite a fisherman's fingers off (((
The terrorists would be smarter, they would not blow up dynamite in the underground, and would not let fish like this into the Moscow River.

goldtrader >>:

А что за рыбу ты в гифе показывал? Пиранью? У меня аж мурашки по коже пошли ...

Как её ловить - она леску перекусит и пальцы рыбаку откусит (((

I didn't catch it.)
But it looks like a piranha, at the Marat aquarium (I recommend http://www.planeta-neptun.ru/ocean/ ) they are fed on a schedule, impressive

Helen, why are you ignoring a direct question to you?

A decent lady doesn't behave like that...)))

I'm just interested in your experience and seniority to gauge your dueling perspective.

Goldtrader, you're a slick guy!
Of course only for titans, and if both titans raise those hundreds you'll be cool!))

denis_orlov >>:

goldtrader, а вы ловкий парень!
Конечно только для титанов, и если оба титана поднимут эти сотки Вам будет круто!..))

also signals... ;)

also signals... ;)

Yeah, bummer (((.
And I already imagined that each titan will raise 10K at least :)
+ signals will sell 5 more times that much. :)
No happiness in life (((.

also signals... ;)

You are an attentive man. Dear avatara, have you tried to look for a pattern on the price chart?
Respectfully, Vladimir.

denis_orlov писал(а) >>

Helen, why are you ignoring a direct question to you?

>>)))... A decent lady doesn't behave like that... >>))

Because decent gentlemen don't ask like that. Your question was related to "my story". Can you feel the nuance?

I'm afraid "titan" has shied away from participating. FantasYGold registered on the forum as FOReignEX trading. However, the account was not registered in the monitoring by the start. He had just asked a rather strange question in his private message after a detailed explanation: "The question in his personal account was rather strange after a detailed explanation: "Where should I register?

Helen писал(а) >>
I'm afraid "titan" has shied away from participating.

He's just very busy. He doesn't have time to make money, much less participate in a battle of the titans, which .... >> himself suggested.

Helen писал(а) >>
Because that's not how decent gentlemen ask. Your question was related to "my story". Can you feel the nuance?

I'm afraid "titan" has shied away from participating. FantasYGold registered on the forum as FOReignEX trading. However, the account was not registered in the monitoring by the start. He had just asked a rather strange question in his private message after a detailed explanation: "The question was rather strange and after a detailed explanation was given: "where exactly should I register?

I think he'll be back soon...