Does the Grail exist? - page 65

goldtrader писал(а) >>

I offer consciously, knowing that there is a 70-90% probability they will be drained. My family won't get hurt, it's not the last couple of hundred. :)
Sorry, didn't mean to offend the TITANS. If anyone raises, I'll return half the profit to the TITAN who raised it. Fair enough. :)

Lazy to dig in the branch, but FantasYGold said that in the dispute can raise 100 to 10 000. I can imagine...

sever29 писал(а) >>

Lazy to dig around in the thread, but FantasYGold said he could raise 100 to 10,000 in an argument. Imagine that...

LeoV told a good joke about that. About a sexpot and a 70-year-old grandfather :)
Something the titans are thinking about ...

sever29 >>:

поверте, психолгически легче потерять ету сотню, чем перед чесным народом ее слить.

I still think you should trade with your 100$, it would be the right thing to do in all respects, but it would be worth it to reward the winner, I agree!

SZS: I think that 100$ is not a lot of money, you can not earn it in real life, but certainly not to spend it on any purchase

goldtrader писал(а) >>

I strongly recommend that the highlighted paragraph of the rules be corrected. This will allow to avoid possible misunderstandings.
I know 2 or 3 brokerage companies where demo advisor can raise per day an amount limited only by the capacity of their billing system.
You had better register accounts in one and the same brokerage company, preferably more or less known.
The conditions should be as equal as possible.
If we did not know about such kind of business, we would compete on real accounts. It is hard to imagine TITANS on demo accounts. :)
Let me give you 100 quid each to open cent accounts, and you will be a grown-up. (If you don't have money of your own or you're afraid to invest).
You will have 10K accounts. For example in FX4U or any other office. For 3 months, chasing coins is not serious somehow. :)))

If I understand correctly, there's already four contestants... >> 400 bucks needed:)

Read above - my suggestion is for TITANS only. :)
I must have been off-topic - I seem to have embarrassed the participants.
Sorry if there's anything wrong... I can take it back. :(((

goldtrader >>:

Читайте выше - моё предложение только для ТИТАНОВ. :)

The titans are coming, you'll sell your pants.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Titans coming, you'll sell your pants.

One good thing, summer's coming :)))

Mischek >>:

Ща титанов налетит, последние трусы продашь

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
So this is where the Grail is!

Titans, give me a 40 pips prediction on any pair, I will put it on a demo account overnight in the morning to check it

goldtrader >>:

Наверное не в тему я - сконфузил похоже участников.
Извините если что не так ... могу забрать предложение в зад. :(((

The graffiti man will sell out in three months, there's no point in giving even 1 quid.
Elena will earn something, but she has a moustache herself and won't take it, if only as a symbolic prize

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Read above - my suggestion is for TITANS only. :)
I must have been off-topic - I seem to have embarrassed the participants.
Sorry if there's anything wrong... I can take it back. :(((

:)) It's fine. It's just... not the right scale :))

40 minutes to go. Caller hasn't registered an account in the monitor so far.