Does the Grail exist? - page 20

Avals писал(а) >>

Demonstrate a report/monitoring (even if not your own) where there is a statistically significant number of trades and no losses.

Isn't it obvious for you? Why? I don't see what the problem is with no losses.
** I won't show you anything, I don't have a system like invest password and all that crap.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Yoprst.... OK, which is better - 1000% off $100 a month or 10% off $10,000 a month? )))

And so... :) Well sorry - .... hmm.... the numbers aren't mine. :) But I think it's 1000% better. Do the math - it can almost take a year ... :) to 10%.

Avals писал(а) >> But that doesn't mean a stop should be triggered often.

>> I agree. A stop can be an emergency stop, but that doesn't mean that it should be taken into account, as the main one is a flip. As for the connection and stuff, you can't just leave it to chance, even if you are trading with an EA, because anything can happen. ))))

Avals писал(а) >>

Show me a report/monitoring (at least not your own) where there is a statistically significant number of trades and no losses.

Sorry to interfere... 62 trades in 10-11 working days will do? Profit is 70%. Only this account is monitored so far. It was in four and a half months with 300, I think, deals and also without losses (but it's on the word).
I have to add. My account is not mine.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Please, tell me how. >> preferably point by point.

How else? >> how is 2000% a month. >> Tell us please. Point by point, please.
Nothing against you, but it's not about China, it's about 2000%. I don't understand your attack.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Isn't it obvious to you? Why not? I don't see what the problem is with doing everything without any losses at all.
because it is a probabilistic process for us, as it is impossible to have all the information about future events and the reactions of all market participants... and unnecessary

SProgrammer писал(а) >> And so... :) Well sorry - .... >> the numbers aren't mine. :) But I think it's 1000% better. Do the math - he can almost go for a year ... :) up to 10%.

You mean he earned 1000 dollars and then loses, instead of steadily earning 10% from 10k? ..... Miracles, however.....)))

forexigrok писал(а) >>

How else could it be? What about 2000% per month? Please tell me. Point by point, please.
Nothing against you, but it's not about China, it's about 2000%. I don't understand your attack.

It's not a hit-and-run. 2000%, it's just a theory - that with 2000% you can buy China. Because you can't. That's the point. And 2000% is over the limit. By the way.

Avals писал(а) >>
because it is a likely process for us as it is impossible to have all the information about future events and the reactions of all market participants to them... and unnecessary.

The market is not a coin. It is, after all. This approach to probabilities is not appropriate here. Even if it is random.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

It's not a hit-and-run. 2000%, it's just a theory - that with 2000% you can buy China. Because you can't. That's the whole point. And 2000% is over the limit. By the way.

Never mind.