Once again, about the lokas. - page 47

paukas:

Too late, symptoms are present. Early stage cerebral breakdown.

Think about it, would a healthy patient come into a thread like this? Yeah, that's true.

))) Fake it! Right! (Laughs)

Europa:
It's probably something personal, but they don't know how to communicate in private, so they decided to take it to general court.

No way. Loki's like an infestation. One comes in, says LOK, and it's over. Loker's long gone cold, but yesterday's friends, both non-lockers, are ready to fight. I'm telling you - lockers up against the wall and there'll be no more of this bullshit.

Mischek:

No way. Loki is like a contagion. One walks in, says LOK, and it's over. Locker's long gone cold, but yesterday's friends, both not lockers, are ready to fight. I'm telling you - lockers up against the wall and there'll be no more of this bullshit.
That's what I'm saying -- psychotronic weapons. Prosecute! To The Hague! )))

paukas:
That's what they all say - just wanted to see, for the first time, didn't drag it out...
I don't understand shit, I mean loci is utopia, I used to use them, but then I realised "the whole point".

I remember, I don't know if it's there now or not, some DCs (I don't say brokers) used to offer zero margin on locked positions. Not 50%, not 25, but zero! What a weapon!

Can you believe that? I wish I had that technology when I was 15. I'd be impotent by the time I was 20. All my women!

Then I'd recover, of course, but that brainwave ease would never leave me alone... Snap, lock, that's it. The client's all yours. And no clofelin.

Svinozavr:
That's what I'm saying - psychotronic weapons. Prosecute! To The Hague! )))
Psychotronic, you say... Nurse, get the haloperidol in here.

paukas:
Psychotronic you say... Nurse, get the haloperidol in here.
Prohypnol to the patient! // I'll deal with him later... )))))))))))))))))

And there's flubbing. Don't know what it's about.

Lock === closure. What's there to discuss?

Diamant:

And there's flubbing. Don't know what it's about.

Lock === closure. What's there to discuss?

It's in lieu of a night out, you wouldn't understand...)