Once again, about the lokas. - page 46

Svinozavr:
(carnivorous) Personally, you say. Personally, I'd do a lot of things here. Thank goodness it's not personal.
You shouldn't do that. For it is said, do not do good, you will not receive evil.

What are we arguing about, guys? Are we just shaking the air?

paukas:
It is in vain. For it is said: Do not do good, you will not receive evil.
Volodya.
I don't need any bullshit bullshit. It is obvious (like 2X2) that there is nothing to talk about. You want to rave - I'm not your party. With a softening of the brain, it's right around the corner.

OnGoing:
Men, what are we arguing about?) Are we just shaking the air?

Run for your life before it's too late....

Figar0:

Run for your life before it's too late....
From the locs?) It's been so long...

Svinozavr:
(sighs): Volodya.
I don't need any bullshit bullshit. It's obvious (like 2X2) that there's nothing to talk about. If you want to rave, I'm not your party. With a softening of the brain, it's right around the corner.

Too late, symptoms are present. Early stage cerebral lockjaw.

Come to think of it, would a healthy patient person come into a thread like this? That's just it.

OnGoing:
Men, what are we arguing about?
It's probably something personal, but they don't know how to communicate in private, so they decided to take it to general court

Europa:
It's probably something personal, but they don't know how to communicate in private, so they decided to take it to general court
That's the usual story... It's called "You're the Fool"... It's a real drag...

paukas:

Think about it, would a healthy patient enter a thread like this? That's just it.

I go in to see patients, just to make sure I get off before anyone else, and I'm proud of that.

Europa:
I go in to look at patients, just to make sure I 'get off' before anyone else and I'm proud of that
That's what they all say - just wanted to look, first time, didn't drag it out...