Once again, about the lokas. - page 31

Mischek:
Gone. I can't find my slippers. Probably a coincidence, but it left a mark.

in the circle of friends...

Mischek:
Tantrik is gone. And I can't find my slippers. Probably a coincidence, but it's still a bit of a mess.

Walk barefoot like Leo Tolstoy.

PapaYozh:

There will be a loss of 2 spreads.

This is a risk-free option for the DC to make a profit.

Would you agree that sometimes you have to "bide your time" in order not to close a position in deficit? Well, lock can be compared with active sitting. Here is the question, how much money is needed in order to trade with 0.1 lot on any pair without risking of losing a profit? Can it be calculated? Maybe someone has done it? If the principle is not to close losing positions, while actively trading, but only closing profitable ones, how much money is needed?

yosuf:
Would you agree that sometimes you have to "sit tight" to avoid closing a position in deficit? Well, lock can be compared to actively sitting idle. Here is the question, how much money is needed in order to trade with 0.1 lot on any pair without risking of losing a profit? Can it be calculated? Maybe someone has done it? If the principle is not to close losing positions, while actively trading, but only closing profitable ones, how much money is needed?

As much as you have - all of it.

Tantrik:

as much as there is - all of it.
Approximately can you estimate at a lot of 0.1?

yosuf:
Would you agree that sometimes you have to "sit tight" to avoid closing a position in deficit? Well, lock can be compared to actively sitting idle. Here is the question, how much money is needed in order to trade with 0.1 lot on any pair without risking of losing a profit? Can it be calculated? Maybe someone has done it? If the principle is not to close losing positions, while actively trading, but only closing profitable ones, how much money is needed?

yosuf:
Can you roughly estimate at lot 0.1?

I don't know, but I trade at lot 1.

yosuf:
Approximately can you estimate at a lot of 0.1?

You've been told that's all . AT 0.1, EVERYTHING. Everything you've worked hard for, everything that's hidden in a jar of cereal and buried in the garden. Anything that can be sold and pawned.

The ability to hold opposite positions on the same account should not be used to sit out losses, but to work on different timeframes.

yosuf:
Would you agree that sometimes you have to "sit tight" to avoid closing a position in deficit? Well, lock can be compared with active sitting. Here is the question, how much money is needed in order to trade with 0.1 lot on any pair without risking of losing a profit? Can it be calculated? Maybe someone has done it? If the principle is not to close losing positions, while actively trading, but only closing profitable ones, how much money is needed?
What is the reason for not closing unprofitable positions? Let us buy the Euro at, say, 1.6. Will we sit in a loss for years and wait for the Titanic?