Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 29

You should put up the stats as a regular lot, then you can assess the quality of the system

dentraf:

You should post the stats as a regular lot, then you can assess the quality of the system

I've posted two stats! One with a fixed lot, one without!

You have to test on the minutes on the opener. Lot 0.1

Actually the parameters of the system are weak, apart from the number of trades and drawdown! Is the 26% modelling quality ok with you?

And yet, what is the idea behind this advisor?

dentraf:

Actually the system parameters are weak, except for the number of trades and drawdown! Is the simulation quality of 26% satisfactory for you?

That's what we were talking about from the beginning. I am not happy with how tick times are calculated in the tester. I'm not an expert and don't know how the tester works. And I don't know where the percentage of modeling quality comes from either. Please tell me where this percentage comes from. How it is calculated and what it affects in general?

I've noticed that if we carry out a test on M5, say, from the 1st of January, while there are no minute quotes from the 1st of January, the quality decreases. But if there are M1 quotes the quality is ok.

What affects the simulation quality?

paukas:
You have to test on the minutes on the opener. Lot 0.1

There are only the last few months on the Open minutes and I have already posted the report.

FOReignEXchange:

That's what we were talking about from the beginning. I'm not satisfied with the calculation of tick times in the tester. I'm not an expert and don't understand how the tester works. And I don't know where the percentage of modeling quality comes from either. Please tell me where this percentage comes from. How it is calculated and what it affects in general?

I have noticed that if you do a test on M5 from January 1, for example, and there are no minute quotes from January 1, then the quality goes down. And if there are M1 quotes, the quality is normal.

What does the simulation quality affect?

Either look for a normal story, which is not too difficult, or switch to a 5 where the story is good.

Bicus:
And yet, what is the idea behind this EA?

The idea is to trade in a disorderly market with high volatility. All the major currency pairs are like that now. Volatility is high, logic and no systems work. Some kind of chaos. I've had enough of taking a little bit from this chaos several times a day. What is happening on the chart and where the world is moving I am not interested at all. I do not follow the news and analytics. The more chaos, the better for me.

dentraf:

Either look for a normal story, which isn't too hard, or switch to a five, where the story is all good.

I will, when the time comes.