Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 22

TheXpert:
Point at mine ))

Thank you ))

PapaYozh:

There must be some secret here. I meant your avatar, I already know all about mine :))

granit77:
There must be some secret here. I was referring to your avatar; I know all about mine :))

The secret is that I don't seek fame.

That's it. Done. Opening on the orders at the beginning of the minute candle. Time of ticks is not considered. The number of deals has suffered a little and now it will be possible to work only on M1. That is why the test in a shorter period only. But the deals will be opened in the place where they should be opened.

I hope the question "Is this EA good for real trade?" will disappear.

FOReignEXchange:

That's it. Done. Opening on the orders at the beginning of the minute candle. Time of ticks is not considered. The number of deals has suffered a little and now it will be possible to work only on M1. That is why the test in a shorter period only. But trades will be opened in places where they should be opened.

Well go ahead, to the mines of the unknown future with real tugriks...

FOReignEXchange:
If you want the system to trade profitably at all times, this is the opening of the century. There is no such system. And I don't think there will be.

Good point!

Tantrik:

Good point!
And your zulu account confirms it? )

OnGoing:
And your zulu account confirms this? )
Naturally! (Come back in May - it will be a year.)

FOReignEXchange: I had one. One year it was profitable, and then lightning-fast in another.
It's a very bad system. A good one, if it does drain, does so very quietly and carefully.