Avalanche - page 417

nikat97:

Then everyone here is a wanker,

Don't get in the way, we're having a threesome. I take it you don't need it.

Galina:

I am a trader!
I love trading Forex.
I love to trade on MICEX and FORTS.
I love to trade everything and everywhere!
I love money!
I love it when there is a lot of it!

a little out of rhyme, but relevant. How much profit have you made so far?

IgorM:
A little out of rhyme, but relevant, how much profit have you made so far?

and that's not all http://www.finam.ru/investor/fullinfo00FD0/default.asp

Everyone to Samara!!!

Congratulations !!!

Now you know all about me !!!

:)))

Boo GA GA !

Galina:

Congratulations !!!

Boo GA GA !

I seem to know everything about me twice already...

Oh, man. Do you even know what martingale is? What are you arguing about? What the hell kind of rows would be profitable?

Yeah... Do you have any idea that a loss is purely mathematically predetermined? And it is INDEPENDENT of when and how much you build up a position?

"... The theatre is closing. We are all sick." // D. Kharms.

Svinozavr:

I seem to know everything twice already...

Shit. Do you even understand martingale? What are you guys arguing about? What the hell kind of rows would be profitable?

Yeah... Do you have any idea that a loss is purely mathematically predetermined? And it does not depend on when and how much you build up a position?

"... the theatre is closing. We are all sick." // D. Kharms.

by whom? what? what maths?

Galina:

Congratulations !!!

Boo GA GA !

Do you also laugh at seminars?

- "Galina Evgenievna, at the last seminar you told us about the TS Avalanche, I recently lost my deposit on it"

- "Boo GA GA, congratulations!!! Now you know everything about me!!!"

Svinozavr:

I seem to know everything twice already...

Shit. Do you even understand martingale? What are you guys arguing about? What the hell kind of rows would be profitable?

Yeah... Do you have any idea that a loss is purely mathematically predetermined? And it is INDEPENDENT of when and how much you build up a position?

"... ...the theatre is closing. We are all sick." // D. Kharms.

On one forum I gave an example of what using averages, and increasing the lot, leads to. There was a suggestion to trade without risk etc. Generally speaking, the usual way. The pipstep should be calculated based on the maximal movement of the pair in the whole available history (approximately on the maximal knee of the zigzag). May the moderators forgive me for the link, there is just a lot of copying. Here is a branch _http://fxgeneral.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=628 my posts #16 and #22. The method described above shows that if AUDUSD maximally moves at 5500 points, we need 500 points of pips and 10 orders at most while the lot multiplier is 2.00. As the result, you should have at least ~$750 000 on your account to perform a proper trading. Otherwise, you will end up with what you usually have :D.

A simple martin, trading off the bat ))))

A report with less than a few hundred trades cannot be relied upon seriously - especially if it is a martin.