Avalanche - page 487

Here I am - honestly, I don't like beer. Not in any form. Much better than cognac, or an old whisky... You just sit there and stare at the monitor...))

sever31:
and I'll take what money I can get my hands on.

Yes, there's some local beer that's all right. But not "standard drink made from standard concentrate".

Zorich wanted to pose as "beer-flavored miller, dog with lobster claws." That's not good.

What do you mean by cheating...? I'm ready for a constructive dialogue...

PapaYozh:

Yes, there's some local beer that's all right. But just not "standard drink made from standard concentrate".

Zorich wanted to show off "beer-flavoured miller, lobster claw dog". Not good.

)))

an hour later - a claw with Omar's dog

zoritch:
What do you mean by cheating...? I'm ready for a constructive dialogue...
Demonstrate to the community your lobster.

zoritch:

I have family living in Germany, which is where I threw them...

And you say miller is the best beer? )Lol . I've only been to the Czech Republic 2 times, I won't say there. But in Germany any village brewery will have better beer.

Svinozavr:
Here I am - honestly, I don't like beer. Not in any form. Much better than cognac, or an old whisky... You sit and stare at the monitor...))
You've seen a lot in your 40s... As a young man myself, I was always in hunting bars and hotels in Sevastopol...

Sveta! I confessed my love for you. Isn't that enough?

You need action????????

PapaYozh:
Show off your lobster to the community.
I ate it... honestly... I don't want to offend... I just want to shake it up... I'm sick of this swamp... :-))

zoritch:
I ate it... honestly... I don't want to offend... I just want to shake it up... this swamp is getting fed up...:-))

there's nothing but swamp here anymore.

amen.