Avalanche - page 479

nadya:
I'm telling you as a person with an education in mathematics. And the nonsense begins with the first line of your table.

Well, finally.

Now, with your matric education, we're going to show this scoundrel the mother of kuznets ....

Where is the stupidity? Would you care to be specific?

JonKatana:

The most profitable way to use Avalanche in real trading is to stop placing orders after the second or third reversal.

And the top flight would be to trade one lot with a stop and TP.

Cmu4:
Hmmm... I don't know what the table says, but the fact that the 3rd flip is indicative of a flat is a fact. And it's better to use a slightly different tactic here.
Or better yet, tactics that have nothing to do with an avalanche!

Mischek:

It's a shame you weren't here on Saturday night. I've never been more alive in here. Now he's following me around on all the threads and praising me for some reason. He even came to the fifth forum.

Did I rock?

I don't remember.

You're misleading again... Now Sveta... At least give her a link to my lighter...

And I don't follow you, great honor.

IT'S JUST THAT YOU'RE EVERYWHERE.

Don't be so particular, Misha, you'll knock the rates down...

Mischek:

Hi)

Where have you been? No, you tell me!

Too bad you weren't here on Saturday night. I've never been more alive in here. Now he's following me around on all the threads for some reason. He even came to the fifth forum.

Hey! Good to see you.

Didn't you know? There was a huge magnetic storm on Saturday night. A lot of people had headaches in the morning. Did you see how the trend turned?

What were the numbers? Where are the slides?

:)

TheXpert:
I just can't tell you how good that picture looks on your avatar.

And your quid are jammed! are they even real? (okay I won't pee... ...)

lasso:

Did I rock?

I don't remember.

I told you -- the storm.

:)

lasso:

Well, finally.

Now, with your matric education, we're going to show this scoundrel the mother of kuznets ....

Where is the stupidity? Do you mind pointing it out?

the probability of the event specified in the first line is not clear at all how it is calculated. most likely the probability of another event is calculated: an entry into a long position, for example, and not into a short position. then it is really 50/50. and then you need to count where TP is and dance from there. everything is more complicated than the author thinks

If you just have sex and don't go into the logic, can you make friends with their representatives?

Nah. I just don't see any other way.

TheXpert:

Holy messiah, man. Why don't you pay me back for Saturday's disguise and I'll argue with you?

At least you got a quick wipe.

Yeah, that was fun. It wasn't fun either. It was a lot. And what happened, only Granit remembers.