Avalanche - page 429

There's a lot of noise, maybe it's the name "Avalanche", it's beautiful... Although every avalanche makes a lot of noise...

Read the first pages - further I do not see the point of reading - still no one (ANYONE) will not put the realstate for a year or more.

I've been watching the performance of the piarmidon (Reshetovsky) via investment password. Everything was going fine, the deposit survived several reversals, however....

However, on one of the reversals and subsequent impulses the amount of orders had already opened in ascending order that enabled the trader to start emergency and began to close orders by counter orders in parts (a common technique for lots). This did not save the deposit - it was programmed to fail.

I have also tried using real EAs like Ilan, Reshetov's martingale with filters on MA, RSI, SSI and others .....

My real EA has a good performance up to "a hill" but under a hill it goes "without brakes" (Do you remember some film like Fantomas - how to roll down the hill in a car without brakes? The same happens in this case with the deposit - just take care...

And we don't have to prove that everything is "tip-top" if we optimize the order step, exponent, etc. The only solution is to close all orders at a drawdown of NN% - but this not only eats up all profits, but also reduces the deposit below the initial level.

Believe the practitioner - the sense of martingale and pyramid is the way to ruin, even if you hit your head on the code of such an Expert Advisor.

Look for other options, this topic is utopia.

Sincerely.

*The attachment is an example of such an Expert Advisor - the last one "in the fly" ate all the profit, the deposit was saved, while a less experienced EA would have failed miserably.

I would like to know how much money has been made on LAVINE.... Are there any?

judging by your avatar - you are and a lot ;)

kch:
Judging by your avatar, you are, and a lot of it ;)

)))))))))))))))))))))))))

super

dimasik:

I would like to know how much money has been made on LAVINE.... Are there any?

As the topicstarter said: "Read carefully" in the branch is all there. So you, my man - to Galina - she threw there demostates, and various "schemes" ... :-)))

Most of the time the market is in a flat. During any trend there are pullbacks, even if the trend then continues. A normal Avalanche works well on trending price movements and does not like a flat. Therefore, to eliminate the contradiction between the typical state of the market and the profitability of Avalanche, we created together with mig34 Auto Avalanche - a strategy that earns on pullbacks and the flat:

SL and BL - inverted Sell Limit and Buy Limit orders without Take Profit and Stop Loss;

BS and SS - straight orders Buy Stop and Sell Stop without Stop Loss, but with Take Profit equal to the step between orders;

numbers after the "=" sign denote conditional sizes of lots. The number of levels at which the orders are placed depends on the possibilities of the deposit.

After a pullback in the size of one step between adjacent orders from any level but the nearest to the price, all orders are closed or a Trailing Stop is set for them. If you close them, you will receive a profit in the volume of the initial lot with the number of points equal to the pullback. After that the order grid is set up again.

JonKatana:

Most of the time the market is flat.

JonKatana:

BS and SS - direct orders Buy Stop and Sell Stop without Stop Loss, but with Take Profit equal to the step between orders;

...all orders are closed or a Trailing Stop is set for them

I hate to admit it - but I am currently engaged in similar research, the difference being that we need clear targets(Take Profit ) and trailing trading, and no Trailing Stop, but protective Buy Stop and Sell Stop.

any details? screenshots from tester or invest from demo?

who will be the first to comment ?)

IgorM:

I hate to admit it, but right now I'm doing similar research, the difference being that I need clear targets (Take Profit) and lock trading, and no trawls, only protective Buy Stop and Sell Stop.

Straight orders close by themselves and on the reversed orders, you can place Take Profit in the size of the step between the levels, except for the first order closest to the price. Once any inverted order is closed, the remaining orders must be deleted and the grid re-set.