Avalanche - page 399

Mischek:

I used to hover - "If someone in retirement was able to realise a pay rise"
I'm like PapaYozh --that's roughly how I understood it too: a pension supplement.

Ubajal:
I don't understand your point, sorry, I mean your presence here just to give a shit about someone, and stop believing in your capabilities - that's not how it works. It's just that if a person moves a tactic to suit himself, he will find the provision for the topic as well - we are all different. (Threats will come again - I'll snap.)
You poor bastard! (c) "The Formula of Love"

PapaYozh:

Apparently a working pensioner is meant.

That was a thought, but then it becomes a condition of being employed

I.e. you have to be a working pensioner, it is not enough to be a working non-pensioner or a pensioner not working, a strange condition for a TC

That's where I get stuck.

Ubajal:
I don't understand your point, sorry, I mean your presence here just to give a shit, and stop believing in your capabilities - it's not like that. It's just that if a person moves a tactic to suit himself, he will find provision for the topic as well - we are all different. (Threats will come again - I'll snap.)

Alt+Ctrl+Del

Swetten:
I'm like PapaYozh --that's roughly what I understood, too: a pension supplement.

Nah, it's a working pensioner, pension + salary from work + avalanche

Mischek:

That was a thought, but then it becomes a condition of working in an avalanche

I.e. you have to be a working pensioner, it is not enough to be a working non-pensioner or a pensioner not working, a strange condition for a TC

That's where I'm stuck.

How twisted it turns out to be!

See:

1) in the spring khorosh wrote something along the lines of "I'm already chopping dough on Avalanche"

2) Now it turns out that he did not chop anything. At the same time he wrote that he does not work in the summer. And he wrote that he is a pensioner.

!

And now - it all adds up!

In the spring, when he was a pensioner he was still working and chopping up dough on Avalanche!

Now he is no longer a working pensioner and no longer chopping dough!

One Avalanche secret is out! HOORAY!

PapaYozh:

How it turns out everything is twisted!

See:

1) in the spring khorosh wrote something along the lines of "I'm already chopping dough on Avalanche"

2) now it turns out that he's not chopping anything. At the same time, he wrote that he wasn't working in the summer. And he wrote that he is a pensioner.

!

And now - it all adds up!

In the spring, when he was a pensioner he was still working and chopping up dough on Avalanche!

Now he is no longer a working pensioner and no longer chopping dough!

One Avalanche secret is out! HOORAY!

Exactly! Now it all adds up, it's a mystery why we have to do a 'biggie' afterwards, and in public, too!

Should we consider this event as part of the trading system or should we look for a purely ritualistic component . It is not clear .

It didn't come without a "reshuffle"...

"Freezing someone's brain, at least it helped.

;)

FreeLance:

It didn't come without a "reshuffle"...

"Freezing someone's brain, at least it helped.

;)

?

Mischek:

Exactly! Now it all fits together, the question remains - why do we have to do "the big one", moreover, in public?

Should this event be seen as part of the trading system or should we look for a purely ritualistic component . It is not clear.

Smolny is taken, the people are all drunk, Ulyanov is on the armoured car...